“Unexpected Star!”

Restaurant Au Vieux Duluth
Ranked #46 of 146 Restaurants in Drummondville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 8 October 2016

There are so many restaurants on Boul St.-Joseph in Drummondville. It was late, and we were tired and hungry. This was perfect. Our waitress only spoke a tiny bit of english. They have english menus available.We both ended up getting the butterflied shrimp. The salad was tasty. You get rice and vegetable. There were tons of shrimp. Needless to say we had to pass on dessert. Our service was wonderful. We loved our dinner.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 27 August 2016

food is good,had the pork souvlaki was tasty but a bit dry.Im colleagues enjoyed there food so it will be a return spot for us next year.
ambiance is great and for people from out of town they love the BYOB system, never did they see this in the US or Ontario.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 24 November 2015

It is ok if you like it noisy. It was too packed with people and everyone was talking loud I couln't hear my husband talking. I like to eat where I can relax but for me it was too noisy and crowded. You can drink alcohol in there but you have to bring your own wine but they provide the wine glasses for those of you who drink. The food is good but I just did not enjoy the atmosphere at all

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 17 March 2015

After a work day it is a good place and you can bring your own vine. The shrimps were very good. the service no issues.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 17 September 2014

I ordered the Pork Medallions wrapped in bacon with a wine sauce. The pork was fall apart tender and the sauce was wonderful. I would definitely recommend this dish. Delicious!

Date of visit: September 2014