“Very good Bavette”

Ranked #10 of 142 Restaurants in Drummondville
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

This is actually a very cool place. It was recommended to me by the front desk at the hotel staff Grand Times Hotel. I sat at the bar with a work colleague and we draught beer and we both ordered the Bavette topped with onions mushrooms and grilled Swiss cheese. The fries were very hot and crisp. Just the way I like them.
The ambiance is fun and full of energy. I highly recommend this place for a little bit of excitement and good food!!

Reviewed 28 March 2016

That's what happened to me last friday. The french fries were cold!!!!
My wife and with her tartare french fries on the side and those were hot. Try to figure it out. I returned the plate and they gave me an other one. Those things should not happen. It is still a nice place and they can do better!!!!!

Reviewed 9 March 2016

Great selection of drinks, friendly staff, great selection of French infused American Kitchen... nice presentation of the plates, nice casual and warm ambience, feels like being in your living room.

==> a place you definitely want to have a casual BUT excellent food & drinks

Reviewed 2 March 2016

I have eaten at 200 Brock twice now and have been very impressed both times. It has a great atmosphere with black walls, vintage photos, a fireplace, and a bar with some TV screens above it in the centre of the restaurant. It has an easygoing vibe, excellent for a casual supper or drinks with friends or colleagues. The menu is extensive, with a focus on MEAT: 6 different tartares, creative poutines, burgers, sandwiches, bavettes (skirt steak) and even a salads with pulled pork(!) There is something for everyone, with the possible exception of vegetarians/vegans. The poutine galvaude, beef tartare and deer god burger I tried over 2 visits were delicious, fresh and served beautifully. I will definitely be back to try other dishes.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

My husband and I chose this restaurant based on the Trip Advisor reviews and we loved it! Our meals were superb and so was the service and atmosphere. We are from New Brunswick and don't speak French, but our lovely waitress new quite a bit of English and worked hard to make sure we knew what we were ordering off the French menu. We would highly recommend this restaurant and wish we had one just like it in Fredericton!