“Great house made italian dishes”

Restaurant La Casa Du Spaghetti
Ranked #15 of 142 Restaurants in Drummondville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2017

We are back in Quebec this week on business and we stopped in to Restaurant La Casa Du Spaghetti for some lunch with work collogues familiar with the area. Restaurant La Casa Du Spaghetti is an interesting place with a roman décor and some very good house made dishes. After looking over the menu I was kind of disappointed that I wasn’t going to get a chance to have dinner here with all the interesting dishes but lunch was good just the same. I order the Italiana, which was house made pasta and an excellent meat tomato sauce. I hope to have a chance to come back to Restaurant La Casa Du Spaghetti on my next trip to Quebec and hopefully I will be able to have dinner next time. Check them out for yourself.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Went for a late family supper after a long day of hiking an driving. We were not greeted by the hostess who proceeded to seat some pushy people who cut ahead of line in front of us - she apologized when she came back saying they were a group of two as opposed to our 3 - still could have greeted us first if she knew we were there first.
We were given one menu to share. They had run out of the beverage we ordered. Service was slow, the server stations were divided strangely. Had to remind the server of a drink we were still waiting on several times. Food was all right, nothing special at all.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Ate here twice this week. Good service and tasty food. Had the seafood lasagne one evening and came back to try the pizza the next evening. Back to England tomorrow or I would probably come back a thrd time. Typically americanised food (for those who eat in Italy at times) but never the less, still very enjoyable. Toilets are a bit grim, but nowhere's perfect.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Our dinner came and it was very good and large portions we had more than we could eat. I would certainly return

Reviewed 25 July 2017

My husband and I made a detour in Drummondville on our road trip from Quebec to Montreal and it did not disappoint. The food was good and the portions were large. You could tell our waiter was surprised when he realized we were tourists, as I don't think the town probably sees very many Americans, but he was very nice and spoke great English. Thank you for a nice place to take a rest!