US$156
US$127
US$107
US$102
Motel La Cheminee(Saint Jerome)
US$81
US$79
Motel Le Voyageur(Saint Jerome)
US$66
  • Pool
All reviewscleaning staffpoolkidgarbagehighwaywashroomstart
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The hotel was very nice and clean don't get me wrong, however with it being a newer hotel I was expecting a little more. Beds were not comfortable at all and the lack of water pressure in the shower was dreadful. The pool was very nice, kids had a great time on the water slide. The other splash pad type fixtures were not working even when we pressed the button to turn them on. Continental breakfast had a great variety of choices, you won't leave hungry.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham St-Jerome, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Customer

Thank you for you review. We will make sure that our shower will be repair and other customer won't have to experience it thay way.

We hope that incident will not affect your choice to come back to visit us.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

they have a laundry at the hotel.
wifi is okay and it is clean
parking is big
We loved the pool and the water slide.
Friendly staff
Free breakfast and they have fresh fruits
I like the hotel and i will be back :)

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Customer

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy that you enjoyed our breakfast.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I normally stay in discount chains because I really don't need anything fancy in a hotel room... I felt SPOILED at this Super 8! It was 1000x nicer than any Super 8 in the states! Indoor pool with a waterslide, large breakfast/cafe area, and really nice bed/blanket (a real comforter!) Exceptionally clean as well! Front desk staff are bi-lingual, be warned that housekeeping staff may not be. Keep up the good work folks! Would def. stay here again. A great value.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham St-Jerome, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Customer

Thank you for your nice review we are happy that you enjoyed your stay wiht us.

You gave us a perfect score and we are very happy.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

The hotel is in a great location just off high way 15 to Laval. Staff there are very good nice to go to a placing in Quebec where the staff are good with the customer in both French and English. I stay there once a moth on my way out for business, I always reserve a month in advance. Great place to spend a nigh and the Continental Buffet just down the street is amazing. My only complaint is the parking, very little paved parking and the gravel area is very bad bottomed out my car trying to park on that area.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear Customer

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope that you are a member of Wyhdham Rewards , it give you the opportunity to cumulate points for free stay.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I was there with a hockey team of 11 and 12 years old boys , we spend a lot of money in that hotel because we go there every year.The personel that were working there were very uptight and the rules are very strict, they are so strict that super 8 should advertise no kids allowed in our Hotel because they have barely the right to move in that hotel.Us the parents we took full responsibility for our kids and we take pride on making sure that the respect has a team have to be not only on the ice but off the ice and that include respectfull behavior in Public (hotel,restaurant,ETC) and they are exceptionally good at it.So think about a full hockey team with parents that come back every year and how much money that is , is it the staff that implement the rules or the high management at SUPER 8 corporation? One thing I know for sure is we will not go thru that experience again.thanks everyone

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham St-Jerome, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Dear Customer

We are sorry that you did not like your experience at our hotel. We do have rules that has to be followed. We received a lot of sports team through the year and we do have very good comments about their experience.

Over the years we put together all the procedure to make sure our customer like their experience at our hotel.