“Near autoroute, short drive downtown, restaurants”
Review of Super 8 St-Jerome

Super 8 St-Jerome
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Saint Jerome
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Spent Friday and Saturday nights here on a golf weekend. Clean, medium sized quiet room. HVAC not too loud. Plenty of hot water. Free wifi that worked well. Comfortable bed. Tim Hortons next door. Free breakfast seemed to start early (around 6 AM).

Room Tip: Ask for room opposite side to the autoroute
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
super815530, Responsable des relations publiques at Super 8 St-Jerome, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear Customer

Thank you for your really nice review.

We hope to welcome you back in a near future.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

The hotel was very nice and clean don't get me wrong, however with it being a newer hotel I was expecting a little more. Beds were not comfortable at all and the lack of water pressure in the shower was dreadful. The pool was very nice, kids had a great time on the water slide. The other splash pad type fixtures were not working even when we pressed the button to turn them on. Continental breakfast had a great variety of choices, you won't leave hungry.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 St-Jerome, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Customer

Thank you for you review. We will make sure that our shower will be repair and other customer won't have to experience it thay way.

We hope that incident will not affect your choice to come back to visit us.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

they have a laundry at the hotel.
wifi is okay and it is clean
parking is big
We loved the pool and the water slide.
Friendly staff
Free breakfast and they have fresh fruits
I like the hotel and i will be back :)

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Customer

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy that you enjoyed our breakfast.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I normally stay in discount chains because I really don't need anything fancy in a hotel room... I felt SPOILED at this Super 8! It was 1000x nicer than any Super 8 in the states! Indoor pool with a waterslide, large breakfast/cafe area, and really nice bed/blanket (a real comforter!) Exceptionally clean as well! Front desk staff are bi-lingual, be warned that housekeeping staff may not be. Keep up the good work folks! Would def. stay here again. A great value.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 St-Jerome, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Customer

Thank you for your nice review we are happy that you enjoyed your stay wiht us.

You gave us a perfect score and we are very happy.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

The hotel is in a great location just off high way 15 to Laval. Staff there are very good nice to go to a placing in Quebec where the staff are good with the customer in both French and English. I stay there once a moth on my way out for business, I always reserve a month in advance. Great place to spend a nigh and the Continental Buffet just down the street is amazing. My only complaint is the parking, very little paved parking and the gravel area is very bad bottomed out my car trying to park on that area.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Customer

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope that you are a member of Wyhdham Rewards , it give you the opportunity to cumulate points for free stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Saint Jerome
Hotel & Suites Les Laurentides
#6 of 6 in Saint Sauveur des Monts
28.7 km away
Best Western Laval-Montreal

Been to Super 8 St-Jerome? Share your experiences!