All reviews the penthouse ladies weekend three sisters bedroom condo the kitchen hot tub luxury deck oven bbq units wedding
Reviewed 28 April 2018

This Suite was amazing. We stayed in the 3 bedroom. We had amazing views, great rooms and washrooms. Eassy access to downtown and resort downstairs. Loved my stay. The 6 person hot tub was amazing on private balcony. This Suite also had 3 decks.

Room Tip: Amazing Rooms
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Waymarker, Guest Relations Manager at The Summit at Grande Rockies, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you very much for your review, it is always a pleasure to hear from our guests who enjoy their time with us! We cant wait to have you back!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

We stayed for 2 nights in a 3 bedroom condo in "The Grotto" for my daughter's wedding in late February. Booking was easy, although getting an early check-in proved to be a challenge but the request was met. This is an online booking so there is no check-in, you are sent the door code and parkade code the day before check-in. Both worked perfectly. The parkade is a bit confusing as they replaced the large letter spot designations with small, hard to read signs. I think this is likely why so many people park in spots not reserved for them.

The accommodation was spectacular! Very clean, extremely roomy and comfortable. We even had our own hot tub and a pool table in the large room downstairs. The kitchen was huge and very well appointed. All the appliances were clean and new. Beds were comfortable and the view was spectacular. All in all a very good experience.

If I had to be picky, I would say the only two negatives came from a bad smell emanating from the washer/dryer room and the scolding we got from the front desk worker when we returned from the wedding. It was only about 11:00 and we were just talking normally when we were told in a voice much louder than ours to "keep it down". Not "please keep it down" or "may I ask you to keep it down", just "keep it down".

I highly recommend this as a great accommodation for a large group. We had along with us our two sons, their partners and two grandchildren and never felt crowded or cramped.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor in a 3 bedroom, it was exceptional.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MexicanPirate
Waymarker, General Manager at The Summit at Grande Rockies, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for your review, we will deep rinse the W/D to eliminate the odor.
Unfortunately the Front desk at the Grande Rockies is not associated with our properties, we will apologize for them and let them know of your comments.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Loved the place. Great flow. Great rooms !! Had an amazing time The place was very clean. Very well maintained. Perfect location and parking was perfect. We plan on coming back and I have also recommended this location to friends

Room Tip: A few pieces of the furniture need a bit of maintenance
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank givens132018
Waymarker, Guest Relations Manager at The Summit at Grande Rockies, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Reviewed 7 February 2018

The room had a smell to it that made us leave a day early and switch hotels (I slept with my shirt over my nose). It was beat up and not well taken care of. The couch was worn , bathroom door was splashed with who knows what?!? It felt dirty. I couldn’t even eat in the room.

Room Tip: Get rid of the smell, new couch and clean it.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tshaw3

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate all comments and feedback from our guests as it helps us to improve. I sincerely apologize for the issues you faced during your time with us. We have taken measures to ensure that the issue is dealt with properly and have passed along your comments to our onsite team. If you would like to discuss your experience further I encourage you to please contact our General Manager, Scotty at scotty.stevens@waymarker.ca

Reviewed 1 February 2018

The kids pool, water slide and hot tub were great for the kids and adults alike. The room was nice, clean and had all the amenities. My only complaint was the beds. Not only were they super uncomfortable but the bedding was sparse and definitely not warm enough for the night.

Room Tip: Bring your own bedding and pillows
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie F
Waymarker, Guest Relations Manager at The Summit at Grande Rockies, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for your review, we always appreciate hearing honest comments from our guests. We have passed along your concerns about bedding to our on site management team and they are looking into it promptly. We do hope you'll come back again soon.