1,618 results
All reviews one bedroom suite full kitchen underground parking free popcorn free dvd rentals mountain view hot tub washer and dryer board games car wash gas bbq home away from home large bathroom front desk staff canadian rockies three sisters banff national park
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Excellent accommodation! We enjoyed the bright and comfortable suite that was very well priced. We were upgraded upon arrival. Everything in the suite was in good working order. Staff were friendly and provided excellent service!

Room Tip: Get a room facing the Three Sisters Mountains!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FCLManager, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Falcon Crest Lodge. It sounds like you had an amazing stay and we appreciate the perfect rating you have given us. We do hope to see you again the next time you visit the Canadian Rockies.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I'll preface the review by disclaiming that we were kindly upgraded from a regular room to a King suite (full kitchen and bathtub) so we already started well. It was my girlfriend's birthday and asked them to leave a note for her in the room and they ended up giving us a free bottle of wine and snacks as well! On top of the room upgrade they let us check in earlier because it was ready and answered all our questions relating to our trip. Overall very happy with the location (walking distance to town centre), staff and facilities. It is perhaps not the fanciest of the places in Canmore but definitely the best value!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the suite for full kitchen and bathtub. It's worth it if you stay longer and want to cook in house.
1  Thank obsydion
FCLManager, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time time to share such a wonderful review. We truly love to provide the most amazing experience so that we see you again for years to come. We do hope to see you again and recommend you call us directly to reserve so we can offer you special "repeat guest" rates.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I enjoyed my stay here eventhough I stay for just a night. Is my first time to stay with complimentary car wash station in this lodge which is excellent. The bonus that I like is when I saw a electic fan which is I usually use during my bedtime. Overall excellent service, excellent facilities.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We always strive to fond the very best amenities to ensure all of our guests are comfortable and I am pleased you enjoyed this. We truly appreciate the perfect rating you have given us and do hope our "home away from home" becomes you favourite place to visit when in the Canadian Rockies.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We had a kitchenette and based our long weekend from the hotel. Enjoying relaxing mornings and cooking meals and watching movies at night. Our mountain home away from home when you can't afford to buy a house.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FCLManager, General Manager at Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

We do hope we will become your new favorite place to visit when in the Canmore area. Thank you for sharing your experience at our Lodge and we are pleased you were able to enjoy just one of our many amenities we love to provide our guests.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at 1 bedroom suite with complete and all good working room amenities plus a spectacular mountain view. Since they newly renovated all the rooms, I hope they will maintain its cleanliness and good working condition in all its room amenities. The staff are all welcoming and helpful as well.

Room Tip: If you are planning for a long days stay or with kids, I recommend the rooms with washer & dryer. All its room has kitchen and utensils as it is easy for you to cook home cook meals without leaving smell along the hallway. The hotel is also near with some good & fancy restaurants if you opt for eating out.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Happy belated Anniversary! I am pleased you had such a perfect stay with us and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with new and potential guests. Please always call us directly for future stays so we can offer you the very best rate and take note of all special occasions.