Holiday Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$292
US$283
Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE(Dead Man's Flats)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$272
Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$262
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$256
US$230
US$224
US$511
US$413
US$351
US$318
Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$418
US$256
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$378/night.

US$239
US$231
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsbisonintimate weddingsilver serviceimmediate familythree sistershuevos rancherosbride and groomsmall weddinghoneymoon suitewinter weddinghot tubblueberry sconeswhite chocolatefriends weddingevery guestbed and breakfastthe lower level
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We had our intimate winter wedding here and could not be happier with how everythimy turned out. Absolutely amazing service. The wedding coordinators made sure everything ran smoothly, the inn was clean and charming, the view was gorgeous, the food was incredible, and all of our guests loved their rooms and had nothing negative to say whatsoever. We also stayed a couple extra days and were provided with room service for breakfast. If you choose A Bear and Bison Inn for your wedding you will NOT be disappointed!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
MountainlifeCanmore, Manager at A Bear and Bison Canadian Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, it means a lot, and we are glad you and your guests enjoyed everything.
Come back soon and best of luck on your new life together!
Marc and Team

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights when my friends’ held their wedding at the inn, and the whole experience - both the wedding itself and the rest of the weekend - were completely picture perfect.

The wedding went so smoothly and was so beautiful, it was clear that the staff are seasoned pros. It was an absolutely amazing event, and I would wholeheartedly recommend them as a venue for anyone looking to hold an intimate ceremony and reception. You’ll certainly be in the best of hands.

The food was beyond description; it was so fantastic, it made me rethink my food preferences (I didn’t think I liked blueberries until I tried the blueberry white chocolate scone, which completely rocked my world.) We had three breakfasts over the course of our stay, and there was not a single dish I didn’t completely love. The wedding dinner was tapas style, and my only complaint is that I wish I could’ve had full servings of some of the dishes! They served mini grilled cheese sandwiches and cups of tomato soup (another food I didn’t think I liked!), and I honestly don’t know if I’ve ever tasted anything so fantastic. Honestly, this is the kind of food you think about and crave months after your stay - I’m already planning my next trip!!

The rooms are beautiful and so, so comfortable. The style of the inn is so eclectic and interesting, there are fascinating details everywhere (like the Three Sisters, the silhouette of which appear throughout the inn.) The beds were so comfortable that, if it weren’t for the amazing breakfasts waiting for me, I probably would have just stayed there all day. My first morning there, I made myself coffee at the adorable coffee station set up in the room, and sipped it while sitting on our private balcony and watching the sun rise over the Rockies, followed by a bath in the nicest bathtub I’ve ever been in. It was the definition of bliss.

I cannot recommend this inn highly enough. The entire staff took such good care of us, and our whole stay was so amazing that it was hard to go back home!! I can’t wait to stay here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words, Our team always appreciates any feedback!
We are so glad that your guests and yourselves had a good experience.
Also thank you for your comments about the food, I will will pass them along to our kitchen team!
We look forward to your next visit!
The Bar and Bison Inn team

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We couldn't be happier that we chose A Bear and Bison Inn for our winter wedding in Canmore. From start to finish the staff went above and beyond to ensure that our experience was nothing short of amazing. We rented the Inn for the weekend and it truly was the perfect venue for an intimate and romantic wedding in the Rockies.

As soon as we arrived, the friendly and professional staff essentially took over to make sure that everything we had in our wedding plan was executed perfectly. We want to specifically mention Brianna, Marc and Sabrina for going above and beyond to ensure no detail was missed, so we could focus on enjoying our big moment. You guys rock!!

All of our guests were continually wowed at how beautiful the venue was and they all couldn't stop talking about how they felt pampered all weekend.

They also talked a lot about how phenomenal the food was. Lonny the chef/owner was faced with the difficult task of accommodating multiple dietary restrictions (celiac, vegan and halal), but he made sure each of our guests had a delicious meal.

What we loved most about our experience was just how smoothly everything went for us. Because of this our wedding ended up being quite an intimate and memorable experience for ourselves and our guests. Renting the Inn was quite affordable...and we were treated to a five star experience at a fraction of the cost compared to other venues in the Rockies. We would highly recommend booking with A Bear and Bison Inn.

Mike & Jodi

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017

My husband & I stayed this past week after spending a couple of nights here on our honeymoon in March. I honestly am not sure of anything they could do to improve because we had a perfect stay! What I love about the breakfast is that not only is it just really freaking good, but it's also light and pretty healthy. Hands down, best breakfast we've ever eaten at a hotel or B&B.

We stayed in a different room, same style (top floor honeymoon rooms), and this one was beautifully decorated as well. Bed is super comfy, and I love the linens! It was pretty quiet during this stay as well which was nice. The Bear & Bison almost feels like home it's so comfortable. Every single staff member is awesome and tries their absolute hardest to make sure their guests are comfortable and happy. Truly amazing customer service. This inn is truly an absolute gem, best place we have stayed at. We wouldn't stay anywhere else in Canmore or Banff. We just can't say enough positive things about this inn! Can't wait to be back.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Feels like home and the best breakfast you have ever had!
Thank you, that is about the best comment(s) we can hope for!
Not so long between visits please!
I hope the sun is shining where you are! As it is an absolutely gorgeous day here in the Rockies!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Lots of things to say about this little place. The area of Canmore is stunning, and great views of the local mountains are offered from this hotel / B&B. I only stayed here for the one night as we were touring the U.S and Canada, but this has to be my favourite stop over from them all!
The hotel was nice and quiet with not much going on around other than residential streets. There is pub / restaurant across the road which is very nice for an evening meal or a few drinks, with great views of the mountains from the balcony.
The room was very spacious, clean and the bed was very comfy! The breakfast in the morning was very different but we both thoroughly enjoyed it. Different fruits and breads brought out to you over a 4-course breakfast.... it was very nice!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you and we are so glad you enjoyed your visit to Canmore.
We agree it is the best place in the Canadian Rockies!
Really appreciate the comment about being the best stop on your trip!
Hopefully you make it up this way again!
Have a great day!