Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$263
Holiday Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$229
Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE(Dead Man's Flats)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$232
Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$190
Silver Creek Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$241
US$231
US$180
Days Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$216
US$266
US$257
Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$270
Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$393
US$357
All reviewsvictoria roomenglish stylemovie postersbest fish and chipspub downstairsenglish pubshepherds piequaint hotelsitting areasized bedcanmore areamini fridgemain floorfireplaceteapotlampmines
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Great service, and friendly staff. Overall great value you get more than most hotels. Very great vibe in the hotel and pub which has fantastic food. When your in the hallways sound travels from the other rooms but once your in your room you can't hear anyone else. I definitely recommend checking this hotel out!

Room Tip: 3rd floor rooms are amazing and peaceful with great views.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Leslie L, Owner at Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you for your review and we are glad that you enjoyed the delicious food from our red seal chef in our relaxing pub atmosphere. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Canmore is an amazing destination for city detox. I needed a king bed and a good soak while basking in mountain energy. I found all that here. The bed was super comfortable and the bathtub was straight out of my antique-clawfoot dreams. I watched the Olympics while having a bath, it was heavenly. I used a third-party website and got a great deal so this was an excellent value. I am a young solo traveler who has lived the hostel life, so I really felt as if I were treating myself here. However, those used to more luxurious places situated in a more natural landscape might not be so satisfied. My room overlooked a parking lot and other resorts; there was often noise from the pub patrons outside smoking. It didn’t bother me as much because I’m used to downtown city noise. The mountain view from the back of the building wasn’t spectacular but there were definitely mountaintops in panorama.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our new claw foot soaker tubs- they are divine. We look forward to seeing you if you are in the area again.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Such a cute lil pub in an Inn. Didn't stay in the Inn just went to pub. We started with onion rings. Some of the best I've had. I got the miner lamp salad and he got fish and chips. Great presentation and delicious! Beer also delicious.
Will be back.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your lovely review and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I love the British inspired decor and how cosy the deluxe king suite with the spa bath was. Our initial room wasn’t cleaned so they were very accommodating in switching us.

The bed was divine, had a great night’s sleep after driving all day in a snow storm.

The only complaint was the broken coffee machine so we went out for coffee in the morning.

Highly recommend!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Leslie L, Owner at Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay in our cozy, romantic rooms and that you made it safely through the snow! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I have been meeting with a group at the Georgetown for many years and have always enjoyed the fireplace, the atmosphere and the friendly staff. It feels like home whenever I have occasion to visit this delightful place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Leslie L, Owner at Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoy the Georgetown Inn. We look forward to seeing you again..