We had a king suite which was very comfortable, clean and quiet. A washer & dryer was just down the hall, so we were able to wash clothes. Had a great sleep which we needed. Everything was fine, but breakfast was the worst I think I ever had! We did the $9 buffett and it was awful - dried scrambled eggs, greasy bacon that hadn't been cooked long enough, stale bread, & old, old fruit that I think made me sick. They charged extra for coffee and even charged us for milk they never brought. Really, really bad place to have breakfast & I wouldn't eat there at night either after our experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Resort Chateau Canmore is an all suite property features 93 units, offering spectacular views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This full service hotel includes a family restaurant, sports lounge, and full fitness centre. You can enjoy a refreshing dip in the pool or soothe aching muscles in the outdoor hot tub or sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Resort Chateau Canmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Resort Chateau Canmore Hotel Canmore
- Quality Inn Canmore
- Quality Hotel Chateau Canmore