All reviewsfront desktable restauranthotel restaurantclean roomspool and hot tublots of parkinggrizzly pawone night stayking roommini fridgeoff the highwaygreat view of the mountainsbed was very comfortablea great place to staymain streetcleaning stafflake louise
Reviewed 12 July 2018

I was totally satisfied with this hotel. The staff are very warm and friendly, honourable mention to Brooke and Chris. The food was excellent with a great breakfast buffet. Nice view of the mountains from my room. Food rpices seemed reasonable to me. I would recomment this Hotel to my friend and hopefully I can come back for a stay in the future.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Charmaine_El, Rooms Division Manager at Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear bbryant2018,
Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review.

I am so happy our staff were so warm and accommodating and for the special mention to our servers Brooke & Chris. Our kitchen and F&B staff do a wonderful job in our restaurant. I have shared your feedback with my team.

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.
Safe travels, Charmaine Elliott, Rooms Division Manager.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Seems it’s hard to stay in a hotel nowadays without some sort of noise. I kept hearing the thumping and walking of folks above me. Not hotel fault and seems everywhere is like that. I just had to keep bathroom fan on all night to help in not hearing those above me. The room was nice though. Clean and friendly service. Didn’t eat in restaurant while there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear gypsyiam, Thank you for providing comments from your recent experience. I am pleased everything was clean and our team of ambassadors were friendly! Hopefully next time you visit you will be able to experience our wonderful Table Restaurant.

Thank you for staying with us and safe travels, Charmaine Elliott, Rooms Division Manager.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Nice clean bathrooms (the most important, telling thing in any hotel room). True Alberta hospitality (there is no better kind in North America) from all the staff. Not many frills but everything you need for a nice comfortable stay has been done well.

Dear HotelSnob212,
Thank you for your wonderful comments. I am pleased you experienced our "True Alberta hospitality"
We have a great team of ambassadors who all contribute to the successes of the Coast Canmore.

We hope to welcome you back again soon. Safe travels, Charmaine Elliott, Rooms Division Manager.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Unfortunately we did not have a good experience at this hotel. We ended up only staying 1 night. Any noise above and around seemed to amplify into our room. Simple taping of fingers on a hard surface sounded like it was in our room. Walking around in the rooms above, hallway walking was very amplified into our room. This area of the hotel was very poorly constructed with regards to minimizing sound transfer.
I have traveled a significant amount and do not usually post to these sites as everyone generally will have a different experience. However I felt obligated to do so in case some other family is trying to decide where to stay.
We were offered a free orange juice for our troubles if we decided to have breakfast at the hotel.

Room Tip: The cost of this room is based on location only!

Dear rcookie1,

Thank you for feedback regarding your recent stay. I am sorry you found the room to be noisy.
All our rooms do have sound separation in them, so I was disappointed to read that you felt it was inadequate.

I hope you were able to let our Front Desk team know of your concerns and that they were able to find you a room on higher floor.

Some guests are more sensitive to noise than others, and I am sorry that you had this experience. We want all our guests to have a great experience and it seems that we failed on this account.

I appreciate you staying with us and for your valued feedback. Kind regards, Charmaine Elliott, Rooms Division Manager.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Excellent hotel and handy location for one night's stay with a group of 10 cousins travelling together throughout the province, visiting a cousin who resides in Canmore and had recommended your hotel to us.

Dear 558doreenj,
Thank you for your lovely 5 star review. I am so happy we were able to accommodate your reunion. I hope to got to enjoy all Canmore has to offer.

We hope to see you back again soon. Thank you, Charmaine Elliott, Rooms Division Manager.