Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre
Best Western Pocaterra Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$89
Days Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$82
US$70
US$68
Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$113
Holiday Inn Canmore(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$81
Silver Creek Lodge(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$127
US$124
Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$106
Canmore Rocky Mountain Inn(Canmore)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$120
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstable restaurantfront deskhotel restaurantclean roomspool and hot tubone night stayoff the highwaymini fridgegreat view of the mountainsa wonderful staybed was very comfortablelake louiseamenitieshousekeepingdressersuitcasesshampoo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 January 2018

I stayed at this hotel with my friend near the end of January. We had a double queen room and it was quite nice. The price was very reasonable and a great place to stay for those on a tight budget. The bathroom was rather small, however it was manageable. The mini fridge was large and could hold all the groceries we brought for our trip. The front door service was excellent. The check in and check out process was quick and simple. The location is within walking distance to the downtown area and facilities. If it is cold outside, definitely consider driving a short distance to the downtown area. The walls in the room are a little thin, so I could hear people talking in the next room, but it didn't affect my sleep quality at all. I could also hear the train in the distance, but they don't last long. There were a variety of pillows offered on the bed and the choice was appreciated. The bed was comfortable. The room was relatively clean for a hotel of this nature. The hallways were crowded at times during housekeeping hours, but easily navigable. There is no breakfast included except for $30 more a night. I brought strudels from the grocery store to compensate for this. Overall, the value is excellent and I would stay here again. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a front facing room
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Charmaine_El, other at Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear oilersfan95, Thank you for your detailed review. I was pleased you had an enjoyable stay and and found us good value. I am happy to read that our Front Desk staff were excellent. We do look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Thank you and kind regards, Charmaine Elliott, Rooms Division Manager.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

There is a large range of accommodation options in Canmore .
The Coast Hotel is a great value option . Friendly , welcoming staff . Fresh , clean rooms and a great location . It’s only a short walk to all of downtown Canmore .

Room Tip: For a few dollars more mountain view rooms are the best option .
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

Dear davidkemp2828, Thank you for your lovely 5 star review and kind words.
I am pleased everything was up to expectation and we do hope to welcome you again soon.
thank you and safe travels, Charmaine Elliott, Rooms Division Manager.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

One of the beds in the room had not been changed. There was lint and wrinkled bedding. Disgusted.
The hotel came right away and changed it but you don't feel the same and wonder what else is not clean.
They gave my husband and I a free drink in the lounge. This is the second time we stayed here and probably the last.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels
Charmaine_El, other at Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Paula N, Thank you for staying with us and for your recent feedback.
Your experience with the bedding is not the type of experience that we wish to provide our guests and it definitely not our standard either.
Please accept my apologies as this is not an acceptable standard.
I know it does not alter your experience, but I can assure we take all guest feedback very seriously and we will be addressing it with the employee who provided service to your room.
I was happy to read, that our Front Desk team were able to address the situation immediately and you were able to take advantage of our lounge. I hope despite this you did enjoy your stay. We do hope you give us another try someday.
Thank you for your feedback and kind regards, Charmaine Elliott, Rooms Division Manager.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

It is just like you see in the movies! A tiny little town, untouched by modern life, set with a backdrop of the snowy Rocky mountains! And there you have it - you are in Heaven! Canmore isn't on most people tourist spots - but it should be!
And where else would you stay except Coast Canmore Hotel & Conference Centre!
The staff here are so welcoming and go out of their way to assist with any issues. They will offer lots of suggestions on how to fill your day and they have a wonderful folder at Reception of all the activities to do in the area (make sure you ask Receptions for a look at their folder!!)
The hotel is basic, which is all you need, however they are in the middle of doing renovations so stay tuned for an even better hotel experience.
They have a restaurant, bar and lounge all in one area with a fire in between to keep you warm during the winter months.
They also have a fitness centre which is lovely! When it was -25 degrees outside, we went into the fitness centre and used the heated pool and gym - so lovely!
From Coast Canmore it is only a short 10 - 15 min walk into town, otherwise there is a very reliable taxi service if it is too cold to walk.
We loved this place! Will definitely be going back again!

Room Tip: Any room - at present they are all getting a renovation anyway :)
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Coast Hotels

Dear Sharon D, Thank you for your lovely informative review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your time here and our Front Desk were able to provide many recommendations on what to do in our wonderful town and surrounding areas.
We hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you and kind regards, Charmaine Elliott, Rooms Division Manager.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

2nd time staying at the Coast. Good value and clean and comfortable rooms. About 5-10 minute walk into town. Free internet and business center with a couple of desktops to use was nice and parking was free. There is a restaurant on the property that I did not eat at but it looked nice with reasonable pricing.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mark g,
Thank you for your recent feedback and for staying with us again. I am pleased you found everything to your liking.
We do hope you chose to stay with us again in Canmore soon. thank you and safe travels, Charmaine Elliott, Rooms Division Manager.