1,642 results
All reviews full kitchen stone ridge hot tub bedroom king suite the outdoor heated pool mountain view underground parking mountain resort huge shower recommend this resort washer and dryer three bedroom gas bbq home away from home second bedroom dvd player three sisters
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Perfect place for family, luxurious apartment style accommodations. Washing machine was amazing, staff of hotel were great and always helpful and friendly. Black dog cafe manager was disappointing- went down to buy a small pack of butter (like the amount you’d get with piece of toast..as we’d forgot to get it when at the store) and he told me it was $2 for a tiny pack...although outrageous, this isn’t my complaint- my complaint is that he was sarcastic and rude about it, telling me about his last bad review, and how it isn’t his problem and that I could go to the grocery store if I didn’t want to pay that...all in front of his staff member who was working and who was very friendly. Poor form for him. He kinda ruined my morning with his poor communication but I’d just recommend not going to the cafe, which doesn’t offer much anyway. The hotel is lovely and so is the pool and hot tub. We loved it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jennetodd
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Our unit (211) was just as pictured and described online. No surprises. It was clean, plenty of towels, in unit washer/dryer (with detergent), full kitchen, grill on the patio. The bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows. Large bathroom with double sinks, large tub and large shower. We didn't hear any noise from people above or below us. Pleasantly surprised.

Room Tip: Our room was facing the street but looking at the Three Sisters Mountains.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

A condo with hotel amenities plus free parking. We had a 4th floor spacious room, but since it opened onto the interior courtyard it got loud with the families enjoying the pool. It’s at the edge of town but everything is in walking distance with easy to use trails. We would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

it all depends on expectations but I would say there are better places to stay.

The rooms are fine and so are the beds, the staff willing but not on the ball. The room was ready at 6:15pm upon arrival, than the bed was not ok and finally the room was handed to us at 7:30pm. Each day we had to call for an extra set of towels to fit the number of people in our party and each day upon return from hiking at 5:30pm the room was being cleaned having to wait for 15 min.

The staff seems unhappy and the management is not really interested in the guests’ well being, at least that is how we experienced it. They are ‘sweating the assets’ which shows from the furniture which is somewhat worn down.

The location is between the freeway, a busy local road, the railroad and the heliport, so it can be somewhat noisy.

Wouldn’t stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2018

My sister's family recently treated us to a weekend trip to Banff and she booked us in a 1BR King Suite. It is actually a serviced apartment. Unlike a hotel, you had to pick up requested items from front desk; and it was a bit on the expensive side. Nevertheless, no complaints about the amenities. The oven, coffeemaker, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, fireplace were great for our family of four with two kids. The outdoor pool is heated, and secure. There is a gym, covered parking. Space was more than sufficient. They gave more than sufficient pillows and extra blankets. It was great.

Stayed: June 2018