“great burgers”

Graze Food and Drink
Ranked #6 of 138 Restaurants in Canmore
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the bacon cheese burger and my friend had the vegetarian tacos and we were both really impressed. The burger was fresh and juicy and the grilled veggies in the tacos were really well seasoned. Our waitress was so sweet and friendly and the caesers were fantastic.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had the Thai rice bowl with prawns and satay, one daughter had the blackened salmon tacos, a second daughter had the sushi salad, and my wife had the zippy pasta special, which also had prawns. Everything was great, and we all wound up sharing and sampling each others dishes. The vegetable and fish were generally grilled, with a nice char that really added to the flavour. The atmosphere was comfortable, and the prices were awesome. My new favourite place in Canmore!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Dropped by Graze for a drink and a snack. Very nice, excellent service good food and drink. The only thing was the menu online was two years old and was missing a couple of the items I wanted to try.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped in during our stay in Canmore and had a delicious meal. So much so...we came back two nights in a row. My husband had the Blackened Salmon Tacos and I had the Cajun Chicken Tacos. They were unreal....I could literally eat them daily. The staff and owner were so kind, they made us and our two month old daughter feel like family. Will definitely be returning!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Kayla S
Reviewed 20 October 2018

Wandered past this place stopped to look at the menu and the owner came out introduced himself and had us in there in 30 seconds he was so welcoming! Turned out it was 2for 1 appetiser night so win win. I had the Red Thai dish with chicken, delicious! Thoroughly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2018