All reviews nova lodge room was clean local attractions better job four adults hot tub waffles continental breakfast coffee maker ideal location safeway supermarket king room the ritz fast food places free hot breakfast visiting jasper excellent stay
Reviewed 6 October 2018

We arrived here on 12 th Sept 2018 for a four night stay which was booked in February.
We,arrived and I was greeted with three different names all of which are mine and are on my passport, I was asked to fill out a form with usual details when I noticed the name and email address was different to mine, I pointed this out to receptionist and she said she noticed this today and had rung Expedia who I booked it with and assured her it was ok, for some reason she changed her attitude and said she couldn’t except the booking although it had been prepaid and Ihad the credit card with me which I had paid it, she said it was for security reasons, she said we would have to contact Expedia we said our phones wouldn’t work in Canada so she said we could use their phone, my husband said you sort it after 15 mins she got back to us and said it was all sorted know apology just Black looks through out our stay,this was the worse hotel of our three week stay in Canada.
Breakfast was terrible often not enough room to sit down never a varied menu no fruit. Doors shut at 10 am on the dot as stated, if you came in at 9-55 you were unable to access the kitchen area where toast, waffles, cooked breakfast etc was situated surely if you were in the breakfast room before 10am you should be entitled to access the food,staff were miserable and unfriendly I would not recommend this hotel to my worse enemy.

Room Tip: Don’t go there
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
RamadaHinton, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank-you for your review.
We always appreciate receiving guest feedback so that we can continue to grow, and have noted your concerns as a result.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

We decided to stay in Hinton because we could not find lodging in Jasper. It is at least an hour to Jasper and the three days we were there it snowed and driving was not fun. One of the reasons we picked this hotel is that it has a hot tub. It was broken during our whole stay and we were told they did not know when the parts would come in. There is a free breakfast and it gets crowded. They do have a waffle machine. I had just left the Super 8 in Canmore that was super clean. By comparison this hotel needs to be cleaner. They do have a 24 hour coffee and tea available that is a nice extra.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

First impression was just terrible! The room was supposed to be ready at 4:00 pm! When we got there though, there front desk lady simply said the room wasn't ready because they were short on staff and we would have to wait for at least half an hour! So disappointing!!!

And after getting in the room eventually, we were wakened up by someone knocking on the door heavily and even did not wait for me to open the door for him. I was shocked seeing that he opened the door and got in saying that he was the maintenance guy and wanted to check on something!! Terrible!!!

I'll never ever come back to this place again!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Good location for visiting the Jasper area. Some noise due to being located on a highway traveled by many trucks. Hotel rooms appeared to be recently refurbished. Comfortable beds and spacious bathrooms.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RamadaHinton, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thank you kindly for your review.We were pleased to hear that you had a good stay with us at Ramada Hinton.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back here again in your future travels.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The room was spacious and clean. That’s the only good news. The bad news is it was one of the noisiest hotels I’ve ever stayed. We heard every tv, toilet flush, shower, and foot step in the surrounding rooms. And to top it off, the wall furnace would intermittently blow cold air even though we turned it off. The breakfast room was not very appetizing as it could have been cleaner. After a restless night, we couldn’t wait to leave the following morning.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple