All reviews jasper national park large bar fridge room was clean continental breakfast major highway stayed nights short drive coffee maker decent stay would stay here again lots of parking microwave bc edmonton sink wildlife gas
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We blew a tire in jasper and needed a place to stay overnight. The quality inn was the most affordable in the area. The front desk was very friendly and helpful in our situation. There was a continental breakfast offered in the morning. However, the food was precooked and stored in a cooler which you had to reheat. There was a good selection of items.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018

The first thing to ask in the reception was a quiet room and she gave us the room in front from the swimming pool and fitness. The room isn’t good isolate.
To expensive, we paid 206.01 C$ and very dirty! Not to recommend!
The whirlpool very dirty and not working! very noisy, we had to change 2 times the room!
Poor breakfast.

Room Tip: We changed 2 times, one because lights not working and second to noisy!
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

To start they tried to charge us extra when at the time if booking there was no mention of this extra charge. Then the receptionist made a comment about how my husband must be military as he was scary, and surely I must know about the history of India and the British army !!!!
At breakfast the next morning there were limited supplies of food and no decaf coffee , the waffle iron was out of order with a bin bag cordoning it off and an overflowing bin in front of it. Then my muffin I'd selected was mouldy, to which the receptionist just said oh sorry !
We were promised that things would be better at breakfast the next morning, they weren't .
The staff at this hotel are unhelpful and unprofessional. I didn't see one member of staff from reception to cleaners in any uniform to identify them as working there , it was like dress down Friday!!!
The hotel states on a card in the room that if things are not right they will endeavour to correct them for you ... well they don't!!
There is absolutely nothing quality about this hotel , At £200 a night for a mediocre, dated room , I'm disgusted that they charge these prices.
If I could give it zero I would .
I'd rather sleep in my car !!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Paula093
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

First you’re near Jasper National Park so of course the price will be inflated, anywhere’ else the room would be half the price; so can’t complain about that, it is what it is.

Our room was large clean and well maintained with two queen beds, large bar fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and a large screen TV with fully functional remote. Also something lacking with other recent hotel stays; they provided a multiple port plug in on the desk with USB charging ports, great for anyone with multiple devices while travelling.

Some additional maintenance is required in regards to condition of the hallway carpets (well worn), and the pool area in general; however it was nothing that adversely affected our stay. Breakfast was decent, though on the downside though the waffle maker was out of commission (brown stuff happens).

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Lots of parking. Great breakfast buffet. Pleasant staff. Easy to find and convenient location. Clean and comfortable. No noise considering how close the inn is to a major highway.

Couldn't ask for better