US$116
Abbotsford Hotel(Abbotsford)
US$81
US$79
Hotels.com
Coast Abbotsford Hotel & Suites(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
US$135
Alpine Inn(Abbotsford)
US$88
US$127
Coco's Place(Abbotsford)
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree weightsabbotsford airportlocal highwayhockey tournament in townappointed hotelnoisy trafficrestaurants barsdenny's restaurantfront deskhigh street shoppingdenny sliving areapool and hot tubdenny's attachedgreat hotelshort drivebed was comfortable
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Second time at this location and, once again, not long enough. Staff are good, facilities are excellent (although pool was on cool side!). Rooms are clean, comfortable and well equipped. Short walk to mall, restaurants and movie theatre. Good wifi and lots of parking.

Stayed: August 2017
Allison D, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Abbotsford Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Bandg202,

We are pleased your enjoyed your return visit with us. We appreciate your feedback regarding the pool temperature, we are happy to adjust the temperature at any time to better suit our guests needs. Thank you again for your review and hope to see you again in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We were here for the airshow and it was a short drive over to the show at the airport. The hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable. The shower is a walk-in and only has a half-door. How to shower without getting water all over the floor? Challenge accepted! I tried not to, but water ended up on the floor. We drove over the the High Street outdoor shopping center which had a variety of shops, restaurants, and a Walmart very close by. Oh and the most cool thing! Friday night after the sun set, the airshow at the airport put on a night show which we could see from our ground floor room. Airplanes were lit up like Christmas trees with fireworks shooting off the wings, it was awesome! It was a bit far away but we will try and be back next year to see it up close!

Room Tip: room facing airport if you stay for airshow
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear slmartin33,

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay, and that you were able to catch some of the Abbotsford Airshow twilight show from your room. We appreciate your feedback regarding the shower door as it helps us continue to improve our product and services. We hope to see you for next years Airshow!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We booked this as were attending a concert and like swimming when we stay at places or we would have booked the other Sandman likely. It was great that we had a separate seating area from the bedroom and this place was nice and newish. It was clean and comfortable, however It was a bit noisy from the highway noise surrounding the place and we took the wrong turn to get in the drive so had to turnaround. It would have been better if there were a small table and chairs to eat out in the room instead of one of the lounge chairs. We tried out the pool in the morning and it was very small and too cold to swim in so we only lounged in the hottub for a while which was disappointing.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Allison D, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Abbotsford Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear 2onanAdventure,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize that the pool was not at your desired temperature during your stay. We are able to adjust the temperature at any time on request. It is important to us that our guests enjoy our amenities while they are staying with us.

We appreciate your suggestions regarding the furniture in your room, we have several room types available, please contact us directly on your next visit and we would be happy to assist you with a room type that would best suit your needs.

Regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2017

These people are frauds. I cancelled my reservation 7 days before my stay and they charged me. And not only did they charge me, they charged me for the entire full trip stay which was four nights, for $648.
When I went into the hotel to rectify the charges, the manager was very rude, dismissive, said he was justified in charging me and I should take it up with the manager in the morning. He said he needed validation that I cancelled my stay and that an email from Sandman reservations is not valid enough. I have spoken to another manager and will be reporting to the police today. These guys are fraudsters who take your credit card info and collect money from your account. After charging me, not once did they even send a note to inform me of the so-called "justified" charges.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Oby I
Allison D, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Abbotsford Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Oby I,

We are so disappointed to learn you had some challenges with your cancellation. I would be happy to discuss this matter further with you and assist you with any questions you may have. At your convenience, please feel free to reach me at: gm_abbair@sandman.ca or 604-859-7263.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The room had an odd odour, maybe a musty smell from the a/c unit, we left our balcony door open. The toilet backed up and the issue was addressed but it never really worked properly. The room and bathroom were small but OK for one night. The hotel was very busy, a lot of people in the lobby at all times.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a balcony
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear KimJackC,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your most recent stay. We apologize that you had some challenges with your room during your stay. We would be happy to speak with you about your concerns directly, please feel free to contact me at gm_abbair@sandman.ca.