“Best salad dressing ever!”

Rendezvous Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 380 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I have not had a dish at this restaurant that has not been good. I love their House salad dressing which they bottle and sell. The shrimp salad is no longer on the menu but when I've asked for they have always accommodated me.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Their pizza is so delicious and it is "LOADED". We order the Chef's Special and Everything On It large pizzas for less than $35 because the 2nd pizza is half price for a take out. Can't beat this pizza or the price. If you are eating in the food is just as great and they also have weekly specials. GOOD FOOD, GOOD PRICE.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Again I try this place and I go with the steak and pasta dish. Portions were good and pasta was good but steak was like a boot sole. It was very thin and in know way could you ever cook that thing to a specific readiness. It will always be well done. I like a med rare and it was well done, and tough as leather. I will try this one more time and hopefully they use a cook instead of a cobbler for grilling steak.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

They are good people , great service , great food. it is a very good looking restaurant very nice décor comfortable atmosfere

Reviewed 20 January 2018

love this place, consistently great food! The chicken souvlaki & greek salad are my favorite. Love the relaxed atmosphere friendly service and good house wine.