“Love this pizza!”
Review of J's Pizza

J's Pizza
Ranked #72 of 380 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We have been ordering J's pizza since they opened, which is a lot of years ago. The pizza is fresh and very good. Their sauce tasted different than anywhere else I've had pizza, and its delicious. Good toppings, lots of cheese.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Good pizza. Like that they always have pizza ready to buy by the slice. Fast service. Good location.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Great value, good customer service and best of all best pizza in town delivery on time always excellent staff

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Unbelievable pizza with thin crispy crust and lots of toppings with just the right amount of sauce. Four locations serving Abbotsford. The Greek is the best.

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

I ordered a couple of pies for delivery. First off it took awhile for them to show up which is fine, but when I gave the delivery guy my money he didn't want to give me any change... When I got to the food I wasn't that impressed. If there are other places in town I would look there first.