US$131
US$111
Hotels.com
Alpine Inn(Abbotsford)
US$88
Best Western Bakerview Inn(Abbotsford)
US$160
Orbitz.com
Coast Abbotsford Hotel & Suites(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$113
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$128
Abbotsford Hotel(Abbotsford)
US$81
US$79
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Room: Aircon capacity is too small (or defective) to cool the room on a hot summer night.
In order to get some cool air, need to open the windows. But since all the other rooms evaporators are place behind our windows, it was too noisy.
NEVER again will return.
On a positive side, the room size was big.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Cheap in every way. Absolutely no frills. No refrigerator or microwave as promoted on website. Clean enough, but lack of attention to details left us wondering how many corners are cut to obtain more profit. Staff was business only, not terribly friendly or interested in whether our stay was good or not. Free breakfast was also absolutely no frills and there was no staff in attendance in the breakfast room to make sure the food and dishes etc were restocked, nor to clean up the food area and tables. Had to return to our room to call the front desk to let them know that there was no milk left for the cereal.
We won't choose this hotel again and won't recommend it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 May 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Hotel is not in a great area. Attached to a liquor store and a comedy club. The rooms are sparse with furniture. The craziest thing is that there is no heat control in the room. I was looking for the thermostat. I was told at front desk there is no room control so they gave me a space heater. Offered a new room for the next day.When I got back from work, they offered me a new room with thermostat for an additional $10. per night. I have never had to pay for heat. I had to ask for iron and board and a microwave. While I realize Travel Lodge is the budget part of the chain i never thought it would be this bad. All I can say is it is a good thing that priceline hid the hotel name.

Straw that broke the camels back. Came back to my room after being gone for 9 hours and my room was still not clean.

Room Tip: rooms are better in any other hotel
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business