“Absolutely amazing!”

Ebisu Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 380 Restaurants in Abbotsford
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This place has been my absolute FAVOURITE sushi restaurant ever since moving to Abbotsford. Their food is so delicious and good quality that I come here way too often. Everything is super affordable and totally worth the price especially because their portions are huge! I love the atmosphere here too and of course the owners are extremely generous and kind. If you happen to be nearby, this place is a must!!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Always a go to for us, this time was no exception, had a friend in from Vancouver, and he was treating, I said Sushi, and his response was "in Abbotsford??" Needless to say after his opposition and hesitantly giving in, he was blown away,

From the quality of the sashimi , both Tuna and Salmon and the generous sized pieces that made up his order, from the freshness of the rolls, and to his surprise once again, of their size, Ebisu Abby has once again converted a Vancouverite to Our Abby Little treasure , the Crazy Roll being his favourite ,

Thanks Ebisu

1  Thank 687waynem
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered 5 Bento boxes for family of 8 with 6 kids under 14 and we were all full !!! And all for under $70 !!! We had sashimi, cali rolls, miso soup, karage, salads, teri chicken, salmon teriyaki, prawn/veggie tempura and all was excellent. Will return soon!

1  Thank J C
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We went online and ordered based on the menu on Trip Advisor. Their actual prices were a good 40% above the menu on TripAdvisor. I still went ahead with the order because I had heard good things. When we picked it up, they didn't really care that the online TripAdvisor menu wasn't updated and made no effort to apologize for the inconvenience. When we got the food home, it was mediocre, and the order wasn't 100% correct. Others have raved about Ebisu, but our experience was not great.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to this restaurant for about a year. I have tried other sushi places, but this is by far the best. Fresh salmon and tuna deliciously prepared, and excellent service. I recommend this place as the best sushi restaurant around.