Super 8 by Wyndham Abbotsford BC
US$121
US$77
US$142
US$113
Quality Hotel & Conference Centre(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$135
US$124
US$120
Coast Abbotsford Hotel & Suites(Abbotsford)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$111
Orbitz.com
Abbotsford Hotel(Abbotsford)
US$79
US$77
Sweet Dreams Luxury Inn(Abbotsford)
US$214
US$208
US$105
Travelocity
All reviewswater slideswafflesunderground parkinghot tubtim hortonsrestaurants and coffee shopsroom was cleankids lovewithin walking distancehard boiled eggsfridge and microwaveconvenient locationfront desk clerka great staywould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastvery nice hotel
Reviewed 10 February 2017

I used to stay here weekly as a truck driver; I finally had a chance to take my wife and children here. They had a blast! This facility has an indoor swimming pool with a a 3-story slide cascading down into the water. Their coffee maker in the lobby makes extremely tasty coffee; their breakfast is also very good. The rooms are clean and spacious.

Room Tip: West side facing out toward Wal-Mart are best.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Very happy with this hotel - staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable and location central and easily accessible. Shopping and restaurants close and within walking distance. We were a bit disappointed with the breakfast, but it was adequate.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2017

The stay and room was fine, but when I checked out there was a major problem. They had to check the room before we could check out, and make us feel like criminals. At one of our stays there before, the housekeeping girl never put a bedspread on one of the beds, and we never thought to mention it to the front office. They then called us up and accused us of stealing the bedspread. I was very upset about this and caused me a lot of stress...I have never been treated like that in my life before, when it wasn't my fault but the girl that cleaned the room...Very very dissatisfied with the whole ordeal.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2017

The people at Super 8 make you feel welcome. The location is very convenient being right off the freeway and has access to several services in the area.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Bed was not comfortable. Asked for a receipt on departure and was told he couldn't provide since I prepaid through an outside group...I prepaid through Wyndham site. Irritating since I needed a site receipt for the business trip. I travel to Abbotsford 5 nights a month so was giving this hotel a shot...wouldn't return.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business