All reviews white spot castle fun park would stay here again front desk staff grocery store business person major highway jacuzzi suite the trans canada highway quiet room fast food the air conditioning close proximity comfortable rooms reasonable rates exercise room hot tub
Reviewed 25 July 2018

I was at an Machine Embroidery Retreat in the Conference Center, so stayed at the hotel. The rooms are spacious & clean, both day & night Reception staff were very friendly & welcoming. Housekeeping always greeted us in the hallways when we passed them. An extra THANK YOU to Food staff!! Our lunch was included with the Retreat ~ there were Wraps, Sandwiches, Soup & Desserts, everyone really enjoyed lunch. I have a Gluten allergy, so had a special lunch made up for me each day ~ The lunch room staff was very friendly & accommodating. They even told me if the soup was gluten free. My lunch was brought to me on nice plates & the presentation was lovely, not just thrown on. I even got dessert, which was also presented in a very professional manner with little extras along with it. THANK YOU!! Although we didn't use the pool & hot tub, we did check it out & they were very clean, as was the gym area. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to friends & family. I KNOW, I would stay here again.

Room tip: We were on the highway side of the hotel, you couldn't hear the traffic, but you did hear the odd emergency siren.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2018

The hotel was right off the highway. This was close to an event that i had to attend and was the closest to the location.
Everything went great right from the start.
Accommodations were great. Room was comfortable. Wifi worked great and was free.
I did not get to use the pool or gym but was nice to know they were there.
Was also close to grocery stores, gas stations etc. Parking was free.
I was greeted by staff at reception each time i entered the lobby!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Excellent, friendly service for a one night stay. One of the few Choice hotels that does not offer breakfast included, but does give 25% off breakfast at the adjoining White Spot restaurant which had an excellent breakfast. A great place for a convention or conference. Parking lot was full when we visited, parked in the restaurant parking lot.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

The room was nice the pool and spa were clean and new looking the food was by far the best thing about the stay my partner and I got two different meals and both were very well done and full plates breakfast was very good to

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Last Friday, my husband and I were struck from behind by a distracted driver, on the highway across from the Quality Hotel - we were en route home to the Okanagan, and the collision totalled our car and sent my husband to the hospital in an ambulance. I was injured but still left to empty the car and figure out what was next. The emergency response people suggested I get our stuff to a hotel on the way to hospital, and so, gazing across the highway, I saw the Quality Hotel, called and explained what happened, and Deanna, I assume one of the managers, was absolutely amazing. She said yes, just pull up in the cab, she'd come get our stuff and get it into a room. When I did and she could see my distress, she was even more amazing and didn't want to worry about payment, etc - just getting me to the hospital. She even followed up with an email of concern after I'd come and gone, a truly human touch in a world full of automation and coldness. After 5 hours at the Abbotsford Hospital (which I would NOT give a 5 star review to, lol, although I could never do the jobs those people have to do, bless them), the late night return to the hotel was exactly what we needed - clean, room service, super comfortable bed, lots of room for all our stuff. If we had more will to do so, a soak in the jaccuzi tub would have been wonderful for our traumatized bodies I'm sure.
I've passed by that place a thousand times in my 20+ years of living in BC, and never thought I'd have to stay there - and I hope I never do again under those circumstances - but I am so grateful for the kindness we were shown by Deanna last week.

Date of stay: June 2018