All reviews room was clean waffles small fridge margarine accommodations laundry concert freeway
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We tried three diff rooms- door locks were busted off the door and windows didn’t lock. It was dirty, stinky, and unsafe. Dishonest advertising. I have never felt so unsafe. And no refund. We left without staying.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Great overnite stay as we travelled through to Nelson. Large room, which was clean and comfortable. Front desk was pleasant. Had everything we need for a quick stay. Easy access to the highway. Nice pool.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
deb S, Manager at Abbotsford Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I were attending a trade show, so we just needed somewhere to sleep for 2 nights, that was cheap and comfortable. These goals were meet, however I would agree that it needs work as it looks a little shabby. The beds were comfortable the bathroom clean and new looking. I would have liked a light over the desk area. One night was really Noisy, yet both nights I slept soundly. If your not fussy and not planning to spend much time there it is fine. Otherwise you may wish to pay more for more!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I went to Abbotsford on a business trip. We end up staying at the hotel (mediocre at best, needs renovation). For breakfast we decided to try the diner and we were pleasantly surprised by a server who goes out of her way to be friendly and personable. Aside from great service though, this diner serves the best pancakes I have ever had in my life. So good that even upon returning to Abbotsford we just had to go to Vic’s diner for our fix. Good pancakes are a dime a dozen, but pancakes like these you won’t find often. If ever. This place should revamp with a reno and name change to The Pancake Factory. I’d find excises to come to Abbotsford just to eat there!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank KlenInYeg
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I ended up getting this place below $100 and to be honest it should of been lower. The reception staff member was welcoming and helpful but that is where it stopped. Although the room was large, it condition was poor, the ceiling above my bed had major bad repairs to a massive leak, the room smelt and but to have the window open you had to put up with torn fly screens. The hallway lighting was kept low which is probably a good thing, there was a removed aircon unit in an area leading to the stairs. There was no breakfast and the attached restaurant to the hotel is closed, thank heavens for Tim Hortons. This place would be a great option for a hotel nightmare renovation program on TV. It does have basic good bones but no money spent on it regarding maintenance or improvements.

Room Tip: Find another place to stay.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family