“Tortilla Soup!”

Ranked #91 of 303 Restaurants in Langley City
Neighbourhood: Douglas
Neighbourhood: Douglas
Reviewed 11 July 2015

I've been going here for years, the food is as big as the flavours. Not much for atmosphere but if you're HUNGRY and are up for something authentic, this is the place. If you've never been, you have to try the giant burrito and tortilla soup. Dang it, now I'm hungry.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

This very small restaurant is lacking in ambiance, but serves average Mexican food. The enchiladas are the best thing on the menu. Drinks are expensive- all bottles or cans (no free refills)

1  Thank Travelmapsi
Reviewed 25 March 2015

We went in here for some authentic Mexican food. Staff is friendly, menu is uncomplicated. The little grocery store next to it has many things to create your own authentic Mexican meals at home.

1  Thank coffeelady20936
Reviewed 8 September 2014 via mobile

Our family had lunch here last week and really enjoyed the food. The kids who tend to be picky ate everything. My son had a burrito and daughter, tostadas. I had chicken Tomales. Very authentic and tasty.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I have eaten here several times mth for 2-3 years . The food is always great simple authentic and tasty. My husband and our friends continue to return. The food is not fancy or over priced. The staff are always pleasant and attentive. Check it out!!!