“Unfriendly service stingy on the toppings”
Review of Taco Del Mar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Del Mar
Ranked #216 of 303 Restaurants in Langley City
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Went for the first time and won't be back. We each ordered a bowl and the bowls are so small for what you pay. The two girls serving were not friendly and the one i had never cracked a smile. She gave such small amounts of each item. I asked for her to include everything in my bowl Thst does not cost extra and she skipped out items and kept asking if I wanted sour cream or guacamole for extra. My friend was getting mango salsa and other things on their bowl that my server did not include in mine and I kept asking my server then would ask the other server to put some in my bowl! Like she couldn't have?! Lazy! Better service and more food for your buck at mucho buritto or other similar places!

1  Thank jenna l