All reviews light sleeper room was clean free breakfast small area fort langley cable tv price was reasonable great place to stay cons vancouver remote highway channels bc
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I spent five nights there with my 2 kids while one of my kids was in a sport's camp - When I checked in I was worried because the place had an odor - mildew? dog urine? just old ? Once I opened the door to our room I was relieved - it was clean and smelled fresh. The air conditioner worked well, the shower was wonderful and the room was clean. The sheets however did not properly fit the bed including the mattress cover, so I woke up many times throughout the night as I felt my body on the bare mattress. The train tracks were right beside our room, so it was quite noisy at times but the hotel itself was quiet and we couldn't hear much traffic. The front desk staff were friendly and the coffee was great at the breakfast bar! Breakfast was simple - the only hot item being eggs but it definitely was a nice compliment to the hotel. I however did not appreciate the large sign asking not to bring food or drinks outside of the breakfast bar! I wake up 2 hours before my children and I am not going to leave them in the room sleeping while I am sitting in the breakfast room drinking coffee - Each morning I took a cup of coffee up to my room so I could still supervise my sleeping children!! We visited Fort Langley Historic site, the aircraft museum and costco, all of which were very quick and easy to get to. The hotel is also just a 10 minute easy drive to the IMAX, Sportsplex and Walnut Grove community center (great swimming pool). The price was reasonable and I would probably stay there again if wanting to save money.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Older hotel. Shabby. In desperate need of update. Housekeeping needs cleaning education. Breakfast is plain and minimal and room very tiny.
NOISY NOISY NOISY!
Right across the road from train tracks and they blow the whistle on the train every time they pass - which includes late at night and early early morning. We counted 6 times one night! Ugh horrible attempt at a good nights sleep!! If that isn’t enough noise there are neighbours on the next property that are noisy and people coming in at all hours that don’t seem to understand that it’s 3am.
This hotel is also a long way from the city centre so you can’t walk anywhere for a bite to eat or a coffee etc.
The front desk staff however was very friendly so we chose not to complain - they are only trying to do their jobs - and not a thing they can do about the trains anyway.
Would not stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Great place to stay. Staff was super nice. Raj and Sam were great hosts. Rooms were clean a little outdated but that did not affect our trip. cons: Have a variety for breakfast. The egg every morning was a bit much.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank karynburton
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Last night had to be the worst night ever in any hotel. The room absolutely reeked of dog urine. Even if it is a pet friendly room and we had our dog. I have never smelled anything so bad. We asked for a room change and the guy at front desk put a deionizer and a lot of air freshener in for a couple of hours. It did not help. We had to sleep with the window open.
The hot breakfast consists of scrambled eggs.
The back parking lot has boards with nails sticking out everywhere.
We should at least have a refund of our money.

We have stayed here before and it was not so run down

2  Thank sherianne61
Reviewed 2 July 2018

We enjoyed our stay with you! The room was nice, clean and very comfortable. The Manager, Sam, was especially nice and very accommodating. Excellent Service and the facilities were very clean and professional. The breakfast needs more options but acceptable.

Room tip: Better resolution on TV cable.
Date of stay: June 2018