Shiraz Villa(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$163
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$157
Lakeview Motel & Suites(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$139
Walnut Beach Resort(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$267
US$245
Ciliegia Villa(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$165
Orbitz.com
Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$210
Spirit Ridge(Osoyoos)
US$288
US$122
Orbitz.com
Reflections Guest House(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$127
Watermark Beach Resort(Osoyoos)(Great Value!)
US$341
All reviewspancake machineshared balconycontinental breakfastindoor poolstarbucks coffeerooms are smallsliding dooryogurtbeach chairshot tubbeach sidewould stay here againgreat beachfront desk staffbeds were comfortablea great place to stayview of the lake
Reviewed 28 December 2007

Coast Osoyoos Beach Hotel is just a basic hotel - it has all the amenities and is in a pretty good location but it lacks charm. The bathroom is a decent size, the bed is comfortable but the room we had was very small. It did have a balcony though which overlooked the beach. We were there in October - perhaps it is more exciting in the summer when the beach is more popular. Breakfast isn't included but they offer a continental breakfast for cheap. There is a pool and whirlpool which is decent. We didn't have any complaints about the hotel - we just expected it would be a bit more charming judging by the website. But overall, it is a decent place for a decent price.

Reviewed 2 August 2006

I booked online two months in advance. I also phoned and talked personally to an employee re: the room I was booking online. One bedroom suite, facing the lake, $199/night. The employee told me I should book online, because it was a better price. The night before arrival, I phoned directly to the hotel to check on my reservation. I was told I was booked into a two queen room..no bedroom. This option had been available online, but was only $169. I said this would be fine, but I would not pay $199 for a room that was advertised online for $169.
Upon arrival, we were given a fairly large, two queen bed room. Nice and clean, BUT not facing the lake. On the contrary, it looked over the parking lot, and the indoor pool....with screaming noise until 9:30 at night. Totally disappointed, I asked if there was another room. I was told most people book much farther in advance. I find it hard to believe all the guests had booked before I had, two months earlier. I couldn't help but feel I had been given the undesirable room because of my refusal to pay more than $169.
Osoyoos was great, and our stay would have been flawless, had we had a room on the lakeside, where we could actually put our swimming clothes somewhere to dry from one day to the next.
If you book online, make sure you verify in person...
I will go back to Osoyoos, but would not give that Super8 another penny of my money. Next time it will be at the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Janey51
Reviewed 1 November 2005

We stayed at the Super 8 on our way through the Okanagan. The drive to and from Osoyoos was breathtaking, very interesting landscape. This motel was extremely clean and well cared for. The best thing was that it was right on the beach, which was also well maintained. It was so great to have the water just a few feet away.. very cool. They also serve a breakfast buffet, which is nice. The only complaints would be that the parking lot was congested and our toilet needed a plunger, which the front attendant said happened often.

• Stayed: August 2005
4  Thank Curious540
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 September 2005

Stayed at the Super 8 Osoyoos for 1 night with our 2+ month old infant. We were pleasantly surprised with this "Motel". Rooms were clean and tidy (the entire property was well-maintained). We got a standard room and were blown away with the lake-front view from our balcony - literally 10 steps to the water! The view was spectacular.

If you are travelling to or through Osoyoos, this is the place to stay. Complimentary breakfast in the morning is a nice touch too!

• Stayed: September 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 May 2005

I just got back from a long weekend in the BC interior and we booked the Super 8 in Osoyoos because it was the highest rated and also a great rate (80 CDN plus tax). My boyfriend and I arrived on Friday night at 9 pm and check in was a breeze. The hotel is newly renovated and looked it - nice lobby, great stonework on the outside of the motel, and it has a pool and complimentary breakfast as well.

The rooms were not big, but extremely clean and neat, and nicely updated. We has a queen bed, but there was also a pull out couch as well so that was nice in case we needed it. Our room looked directly onto the lake. We woke up to glorious sunshine, lakefront views and stunning mountains in the background. WOW! We had a mini fridge too which was nice.

We only stayed for one night and then moved on to Nelson, BC and Penticton BC - and the Super 8 was still the best place to stay of the three (and the cheapest!)

The only downside was that the deck from our sliding glass doors (not everyone is on this side of the motel, but we were) is a common one, so people can walk along its entirety, so if you are laying in your bed with the curtains open, anyone can walk by. Not a big deal for us, but just so you know. Not one person did walk by ours during our stay. The fact that we were feet from the lake on that balcony made up for it!

If I am ever back in Osoyoos, I will definitely book again at the Super 8. A wonderful stay.

• Stayed: May 2005