1,572 results
All reviews city view wine bar grocery store full kitchen washer and dryer bedroom suite hot tub main street off season steam room underground parking wine country nice pool great room overlooking the lake long weekend osoyoos lake
Reviewed 6 October 2017

If you are looking for a convenient luxury location the watermark is it. Very nice suite with full kitchenette if you would like to be independent from the restaurant scene. Easy walking to downtown. Would definitely recommend for the shoulder seasons since the balconies are east facing. Afternoon sun could be a challenge in the height of the summer.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Steve B
WatermarkBeachResort, Guest Relations Manager at Watermark Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

We are so pleased with your perfect score! Your description of the "convenient luxury location" is also perfect. We have many guests that come over the winter - for months at a time - because our suites have nice new kitchens plus washer & dryer. I hope that you will come for a return visit the next time you are traveling to Osoyoos.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The layout is well designed for a couple - with a kitchen with all the amenities, comfortable living room area and very comfortable bed . I enjoyed the comfy robe that was available in the bathroom after my shower - it felt like I was a home .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Threehuns
WatermarkBeachResort, Guest Relations Manager at Watermark Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

What a lovely review! Thank you so much for your top score for TripAdvisor and letting our future guests know that it feels like home away from home. We hope that you will be able to come back again the next time you are in Osoyoos.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

The resort has been good but I've stayed here two nights now and coming back to the room, I have found: 1) no coffee filters; 2) dishes not cleaned nor tidied; 3) garbage bag left on the counter; 4) sheets adjusted but pillows strewn; 5) the robes provided thrown on top of the pillows; 6) floor not vacuumed nor wiped down. I consider this basic care for this type of resort - I noticed that the cleaning staff moved from room to room in about 5 minutes on my floor today.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
WatermarkBeachResort, Guest Relations Manager at Watermark Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that your housekeeping service experience was not of a positive nature and please accept our sincere apology. I will have your comments investigated by the Housekeeping Manager and her Team as we strive to deliver a flawless guest experience. We appreciate your time to leave your feedback on TripAdvisor and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you return to Osoyoos.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Our small wine group decided to make a trip to Osoyoos to enjoy a wine tasting experience. We booked 3 1/2 months in advance so we could get a Lakeview suite. Upon arrival we were given a suite with the King room looking onto the lake and the second room had a view of the supermarkets next door's concrete wall and the road where the service vehicles came very early with their backup horns in the morning...not my idea of a lakeview. The hotel was very quiet even the staff commented on that fact...so not sure of the reason why we ended up where we did! Good news though the other 2 couples in our group sharing a suite had a lovely view from both bedrooms!! Thanks for the customer service. Next trip we'll try another location!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and it was unfortunate that the corner suite selected for you did not give you that "WOW" factor that these suites are know for. Thank you for reaching out to let me know personally about your feelings concerning your room placement. I do hope that in time you will reconsider Watermark for your next stay in Osoyoos.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We had a very enjoyable visit to the sunny south Okanagan. The Watermark is a great place to stay when you are visiting the fine wineries of Oliver and the surrounding area.We can hardly wait until our next trip to Osoyoos.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the lake.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are so pleased you had a very enjoyable stay at Watermark Beach Resort. We are surrounded by fantastic award-winning wineries and yes, you will need to come back to make sure you visit them all. We look forward to assisting you on your next stay with us - which I hope is very soon!