“One of our best vacations”

Watermark Beach Resort
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Osoyoos
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 30 August 2016

We loved staying at the Watermark! I loved that we had a fully functional condo/suite/room. 2 bedrooms, LR, Kitchen, laundry, 2 bathrooms. I loved the option to be able to cook on our own as well as dine out (which btw, the open bbq concept is fabulous! By that I mean, when you stay in the hotel side, there are bbq's available for use. We loved it!) The room was great, pool was great, poolside bar service was great, location was amazing restaurant was ok, well, not as great as the rest. Don't get me wrong, the food was delicious, but while I "like" the concept of sharing plates, I don't "love" the concept of sharing plates but that's just me. I,100% will go back to Watermark Beach Resort and recommend it with no hesitation. It really was one of our better family vacations.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Coralee B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,492)

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Great location. On the beach. Pool area is fun for families. Suites are well equipped with great views of the lake. Beautiful grounds to match the suites. A bit slow and understaffed with housekeeping.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank D P M
Reviewed 28 August 2016

This is the place to stay in Osoyoos. I booked the 2 bedroom villa for my friends and we had the end suite with a large balcony overlooking the water. We enjoyed eating our breakfast out there and barbecuing for dinner. Other than the fact that our garbage could have been taken out more frequently, I had no complaints.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Whether you are vacationing alone, as a couple, or with kids in tow this is where you want to stay! I have stayed here with a large group of 20 folks and on my own.
All suites are beautifully designed and appointed, spacious, great sized decks to dine on or just relax, and gourmet kitchens with everything you need to enjoy your stay. The amenities even include BBQ pits poolside for outdoor grilling. With the Resort situated directly on the sandy shores of Osoyoos lake you can cool off with a lake swim or hang out pool side. To ensure you don't miss a moment in paradise the pool, the deck, and the patio restaurant all have great views of the water and hillside wineries in the distance. This is a vacation spot where you can park your car and walk to anywhere you want to go. Staff are happy, friendly, and very helpful - a super team! Did i mention this is all in the heart of wine country and great place for cycling, hiking,... I can hardly wait to return -!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Gogoyvr
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I love the how much space we get in the two bedroom villas. A nice big living room, kitchen and dining area. The living area opens to the a patio with BBQ, then grass, beach and lake, excellent for visiting neighbours. Our group had three such villas in a row lakeside and it was an amazing way to vacation with family.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank invisiblemissile
Also consider these accommodations in or near Osoyoos
2.3 km away
2.5 km away
Walnut Beach Resort
Walnut Beach Resort
#5 of 26 in Osoyoos

Been to Watermark Beach Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Watermark Beach Resort

Address: 15 Park Place, Osoyoos, British Columbia V0H 1V0, Canada
Region: Canada > British Columbia > Okanagan Valley > Osoyoos
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Green Hotel in Osoyoos
#2 Family Hotel in Osoyoos
#2 Romantic Hotel in Osoyoos
#2 On the Beach Hotel in Osoyoos
#2 Business Hotel in Osoyoos
Price Range: €92 - €237 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Watermark Beach Resort 4*
Discover the South Okanagan “good life” at the Okanagan resort that defines easy living, where attention to detail and personal service is as unmatched and unique as the experience and amenities at Watermark. Watermark Beach Resort is committing to offering wellness to all their guests; our yoga/Pilates studio and gym provide endless options for all levels and needs, in the studio and in the sunshine, Kayak and SUP rentals available. Experience the Watermark difference. You’re steps to everything: beach, dining, shopping, marina, and groceries for your full gourmet kitchen. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Watermark Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Watermark Beach Hotel Osoyoos