“Delicious!!!”

Pho 99 Fine Vietnamese Restauraunt
Ranked #249 of 702 Restaurants in Markham
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Love this place. The best spring rolls. The vermicelli dishes are great. The pho is awesome. It's not a great looking place but it's the best Vietnamese food I've have in Markham. I've tried about 5 different Vietnamese restaurants in Markham. None are as good as this place. Love it!

1  Thank Rini1969

Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I always order take out from here when we feel like pho. We love it and find that the portions are quite large. I always get the chicken pho but my boyfriend is more adventurous and has tried something new each time. We are never disappointed with the food and the staff are always polite and very fast!

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Their pho is actually ok. But when I ordered a bun bo from them, they gave me Chinese rice vermicelli as substitute. I mean... Really? You serious? Major points deducted for this restaurant in my mind.

Service also questionable. They actually took away my half finished bowl of food without saying a word just cuz I asked for my bill. Please. Communicate!

1  Thank Avonord
Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

Nice belly dancing music. Stopped for lunch and the Pho was excellent. The small was more than adequate for lunch. Spring rolls were good accompaniment and waiter Brian was very good answering all our questions.
Will come back.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

The location is beside Markville Mall and there is free parking in front or in the back. I’ve been here a few times and love their pho chicken soup. It has nice pieces of white breast meat and the broth has great flavour. I also order the lemon grass chicken with rice sometimes. The chicken is marinated and grilled to perfection. Again it was a nice piece not dark meat or a bunch of fat and gristle you find at other places.

The décor is nothing special or fancy in any way but the price is good and so is the quality. The only negative thing is that they really need to clean the walls and a coat of paint would help too.