1,086 results
All reviews the executive lounge corner suite zen garden health club lobby bar hotel guests nice hotel living room sitting area toronto markham business trip the room was nice hockey tournament fitness center full kitchen toronto area squash
Reviewed 10 October 2018

I have assist to a training to that hotel.
The food was good, the room pretty nice with a livingroom, confortable.
I have tried their restaurant for dinner one night, the service was good and the food too!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
KaterynaF18, Front Office Manager at Hilton Toronto / Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Dear Eme81,
thank you for sharing the review about your most recent stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your room and the restaurant experience,
We hope to welcome you back during your future travels.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I love, love, love this hotel. First, the rooms: clean, spacious suites. You can close the bedroom door and not hear everyone in the hallways slamming their doors! I always get such a great sleep. Comfy duvets and lots of pillows. Large closet with safe. Bar fridge with coffee maker. Living room with tv (another tv in bedroom). Pullout sofa and desk area. Second, the restaurant: great buffet or a la carte menu. Fresh fruit, parfaits, juices, cheeses, muffins, croissants, eggs, bacon etc..... Third, the bar: social place to hang out and have a drink. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. I have never used the conference centre part, but always looks well put together.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Allyson1978,
thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear you had such a great experience during your stay and enjoyed comfortable accommodations and friendly service. I will be sure to share your comments with the team!
We are looking forward to welcoming you back for another outstanding experience.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

From not being able to do early check in to not receiving any help when we came in with our bags even though my daughter's purse ended up all over the floor. She had to gather the items herself while crawling around in her gown. In addition, sleeping on a slab of foam on the floor would have been more comfortable that the mattress we had on the bed. Aside from rolling into the middle, I almost bounced out when my husband rolled over. Not impressed.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear nora_mcnellis,
thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am very sorry to hear you had a negative experience while staying with us. This is not the kind of service we strive to provide and I will be sure to address the issues and follow up accordingly.
I hope we can welcome you back to our hotel and have an opportunity to Make it Right!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks during a business trip.
On arrival I was surprised that there was no drinking water in the room and also the mini bar was not filled. When I asked for some water at the reception, they told me to buy some in the mini market or at the bar. It was 4$ at the bar!! In a almost 200$p/night hotel!
Next morning I went for breakfast, it was a very simple breakfast, only pre-prepared food, the price is around 26$ and the waiters are upset when you don’t give them a tip. 26$ for a piece of toast with some scrambled eggs??? When you ask for a simple boiled egg instead you will hear that you have to pay extra.
Later on I came back at my room after work, and my door was open. My room was made so housekeeping has been there. I called the reception and they asked to stay in my room so security could check the camera footage, and they would call me back. After 45 minutes I went to the reception and they told me that the guard would come to the reception. The guard told me that nobody has been around the room so it should be fine. Nobody apologised and when I told that they told me; but there is nothing missing right? So what is the problem!?....... my birthday was during the visit and I ordered breakfast on the room for me and my girlfriend who came over for the weekend. We asked it between 0700 and 0730 because we where going out early, when I called at 0735, I found out that they forgot the breakfast!!! Not even a simple sorry and after I got very angry I got a breakfast coupon for 1 person..
the shower.. when you take a shower in the morning you might get burned, every 5 minutes the water flow reduces and only very hot water will come out. In 10 nights I had 2 nice showers..
I’m not sure if I’m over reacting but I was expecting something else from the Hilton.

Trip type: Travelled solo
KaterynaF18, Front Office Manager at Hilton Toronto / Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear René S,
thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your most recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience at our hotel. We take our guests` feedback very seriously and will be sure to look into the concerns you brought up to us.
I really hope we can welcome you back to our hotel and have an opportunity to Make it Right.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Expectations Exceeded- one of the nicest Hilton’s I’ve ever stayed at (and I’m a Diamond). All the staff were uncommonly friendly and helpful. I feel like I became best friends with the sweet lady staffing the Honors Executive Lounge. Lounge Breakfasts were nicely displayed and offered delicious eggs, bacon and sausage, potatoes, fresh fruits, oatmeal, coffees, juices, pastries and more.

My King Suite room had a full kitchen, dining area, living room, separate office, guest washroom, spacious master bedroom with very comfy bed, and a modern master bathroom. And two big screen TVs.

Tip: There are many signs in the ample parking lot that say “Pay Here for Parking” - Don’t do it! Simply check-in at front desk and they take your car license plate. Parking is added to your bill/folio. Easy!

My photos show the front lobby bar, front desk, executive lounge, and guest room suite.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Scott H,
thank you so much for sharing such a positive comment about your stay! We are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the comfortable accommodations.
We thank you for your loyalty as a Hilton Honors Diamond member and hope we can welcome you back again in the near future!