“Tasty family friendly restaurant”
Review of Italian Tomato

Italian Tomato
Ranked #16 of 1,016 Restaurants in Richmond
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 December 2016

This place is great! I've been here several times over the years and the food never disappoints! The service has always been great and it is a nice cozy place. The entrance is a bit tricky and the parking can be limited but I've never had any issues personally. Take your kids or your date, it won't let you down and they usually have the tv's set to sports in case you were wondering what the score is :D

1  Thank Kevin C

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

No reservation so we got a crappy table behind a post even though the restaurant was half empty. Then we got the obligatory bread. It was cold. The butter was frozen. All those annoyances were soon forgotten with our first bites of pasta. The ribs. The pasta. All excellent. I had a half order and still brought home leftovers. So. Yes. At first glance it looks expensive. But for the average person there are two meals worth of food. And its the best tasting pasta in Richmond. Well worth a stop if you are in the area.

1  Thank kevinlA5161PL
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

First time at Italian tomato and I can tell you one thing, makes Antons Pasta in Burnaby taste like even more garbage. This place had so much flavour in the food, I'm hugely into Italian food and this place blew it out the park! Not only are the portions huge, but they are delicious as well!!! Antons in Burnaby is very similar but their food is so bland especially compared to Italian Tomato! Will definitely go again, and if I can recommend the "MARCO POLO" pasta dish, incredible !

1  Thank tatsmarko
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I really enjoyed the food. I was pretty hungry but still couldn't finish the pasta. Had the Rotini Palermo. Sausage and bacon was awesome. Pasta was very good. I did take out and my meal was ready early for me.

1  Thank KitchenerCouple1986
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We all three had a pasta dish. It was nice to have several vegetarian options on the menu for 2 of us. Our friend really liked his spaghetti carbonara, My husband enjoyed his fettuccine mediteraneo.(fresh spinach, feta, tomatoes). My mushroom ravioli was tasty and the sauce as well, with artichokes and sundried tomato.The waitress was attentive and friendly and the portions were large - had leftovers for the spaghetti and fettuccine.We had two starters, the garlic cheese bread which was good but a bit too expensive for the two pieces we felt, and the minestrone soup (vegetarian) which was also good.

Why do I say we'd go back? Because the price was ok for the area ($18-ish for each of our dishes), the food was good, the experience was good, and there are several more vegetarian things for us to try!.

1  Thank smki