“Good Dimsum for family”
Review of Shiang Garden

Shiang Garden
Ranked #461 of 947 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We ate brunch together with my brother-in-law's family in Shiang Garden. He said that this place is good and he said I had to try it. The place is situated inside a building and we had to use an elevator to go to it. We were happy because we were seated in a bigger table by a restaurant staff because there were still few people. The restaurant is clean and well-lighted. Of course the food was tasty and good, it was delicious! Our orders were promptly taken and served. I was happy with the meal and I will recommend the restaurant for good food.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Service was not great. I had to flag someone down for a menu (didn't give me one when I was seated), for a to-go box, and the tap. I had the prawn steamed dumpling and the peanut and meat steamed dumplings. Be warned that these guys are HOT. I burned my mouth trying to eat it right when it was brought to the table. The prawn dumpling's skin just fell off when I tried to pick it up, but the flavor was good. The peanut dumpling was ok. The tapioca case had a weird texture that I didn't like. The filling was ok. Maybe I ordered wrong?

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

The teenage kids love this place and the dim sum are good but only not enough hot with some stream dim sum (they're fresh) maybe the kitchen is too far or not enough waitress to take care of the dishes ! And I found the big kids really enjoy the foods there

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The dim-sum is not any bit special or any bit good. The service is terrible. Every time we called to them, they either gave an excuse or ignored us. The first one said that he had to do something else. The second one said she didn't know English. The last one was rude and grumpy. The prices were very high too. It was 5 dollars for four Shiu-Mai.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Wait for several hours with no one coming to the table to serve. Then told some of the dishes ordered did not get cooked.

Been to global Dim Sum restaurant, this is the worst experience ever.

Btw, for the owner: I didnot leave the tip. You guys asked for it.