“Awesome food, big servings and great prices!”
Review of Villa Vietnamese

Villa Vietnamese
Ranked #432 of 948 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 22 May 2016

Stopped in for lunch, delicious, fresh and great service! Would definitely go again if given the opportunity :)

Reviewed 17 October 2015

We were at Lansdowne Centre shopping and stopped at the food court to have a late lunch. It’s been quite awhile since I have eaten at this food court.

We walked around the various food outlets and narrowed our selection to 2 Asian food outlets. We decided to order lunch at the Villa Vietnamese and Bubble Waffle Café to share. See separate review of Bubble Waffle Café.

I shared the following with my spouse:
• Beef and beef ball pho ($6.48)
• 2 Spring rolls ($2.15)

The spring rolls were okay / average.

The pho was average tasting with a few beef meatballs and thin sliced beef. It didn’t taste bad but it really didn’t standout. On the plus side, I did not end up with dry mouth syndrome usually associated with the use of the flavour enhancer MSG.

The hoi sin sauce was runny (not thick) compared to other hoi sin sauces I’ve had at other pho restaurants.

Our order took less than 10 minutes to prepare.

The portion size was average but the price point of $6.48 was good.

I would give the overall food experience – quality, quantity and taste a 3 out of 5 rating.

Notes & Tips
• Credit cards are accepted at this outlet
• Lots of parking
• Park by the Toys-R-Us side of the mall if you want to be close to the food court.
• Canada Line stops at Lansdowne Centre

Reviewed 7 February 2015

Instead of having a bite to eat at Tacos Louis I decided to patronize their new outlet in the food court of Lansdowne Centre. I ordered lemon grass beef short rib and spring rolls. The short rib was nice but the spring rolls were over cooked and greasy (simply not edible). I wasn't too impressed given that my lunch cost more than $10