“Great coffee”
Review of Waves Coffee House

Waves Coffee House
Ranked #2 of 47 Coffee & Tea in Richmond
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy coming to this place for coffee and it is a stop whenever I am in town. Service is friendly, coffee is good, and muffins are tasty.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I went to Steveston on a Sunday afternoon and after much walking around I needed a pit-stop. I had never been to a Waves Coffee House before and I was pleasantly surprised by it. The Service was good - the Cafe Latte was Excellent and my Lemon Square was Delicious! I sat outside on the Patio and it was as nice to have the Umbrellas for Shade on a hot, sunny day! I can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for coffee but when we saw the delicious looking muffins we grabbed a few of those. They were delicious and not greasy at all which I am super impressed with. This is a must stop.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Coffee break before whale watching. We had a coffee break at the Waves coffee house. I had a cappuccino, my wife had a coffee with cinnamon roll. The food and drinks were excellent

Reviewed 26 May 2017

it was beautiful day so we decided to enjoy the sun at Steveston Landing (if for no other reason than to visit the site where the little girl was recently snatched from the float into the Fraser River). Of course we headed to Waves for coffee and desserts. Unlike the summer months we were able to find a nice table without difficulty.