“Great dim sum”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed 13 January 2016

We went here for dim sum almost every day during our stay at the Radisson. The restaurant was recommended by the hotel staff. We ordered several items off the menu as well. The food is as close to authentic Chinese as you can get here in Canada.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

service is OK. Not too expensive. Very typical Chinese food but good value. Next door, accessible from the Radisson Hotel directly

1  Thank fun888
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Many local Chinces dine here which is always a good sign. Food is generally very good, though service can be a little slow at times.

Reviewed 1 November 2011

Traveled to Vancouver for a conference and upon leaving YVR Airport was quite hungry. Noting that I didn't want to sample more "Airport" grub, I opted to get on the Skytrain towards Richmond.

As I haven't been to Vancouver in a while I only knew that Richmond had great dim-sum places. I left Aberdeen Station and proceeded to walk around towards Yaohan Center and I asked a local what good "dim-sum" were nearby. He pointed me towards the Radisson Hotel and said that on the second floor, there's 'Red Star'. It was literally a block away from Aberdeen Skytain.

I was sat down and given a "Pencilized-Scantron Menu" whereby you fill in what you want. I like systems like this as it ensures hot fresh food to arrive (rather than the push-cart style)

I liked the beef rice roll and the pork dumplings, maybe I would have passed on the egg-tart as I thought it to be a little dry.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 30 November 2007

So so, go there only because my friend like it.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook