“Someone familiar away from home”
Review of CAVU Kitchen Bar

CAVU Kitchen Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
CAVU Kitchen Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,017 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I love this Hilton and I always choose to stay here over anywhere else in Richmond. Thomas O'Connor is an added treat to my stays. He is very friendly and personable, willing to offer suggestions and see what I'm in the mood for. He remembers details from past visits which is one of the reasons I love chatting with him when I'm here. Cavu is lucky to have him. Thank you Thomas!

Raheem K, Food & Beverage Manager at CAVU Kitchen Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I agree, as we are lucky to have Thomas as part of our team, and he does have great memory!

I will make sure to share your comments with him and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Richmond.

Raheem Kanji

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Friendly service, especially from Jadie and Galia! The food is excellent, very tasty and well presented. CAVU has become our go to place for a night out with friends!

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I will share your comments with Jadie & Galia, and look forward to seeing you again.

Raheem

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We had a fantastic dinner. The selection was very nice, the desert was to die for and the service was outstanding. After a very busy day sightseeing all around Vancouver, we were looking for a nice place to wind down and relax yet have a somewhat upscale meal. The atmosphere at CAVU was quiet where we sat and the ambiance was relaxing. Our server, Kavindri was very promt and attentive. Excellent service Kavindri, thank you.

1  Thank Jmilletjr
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I was having a bad day and went to CAVU for dinner. Kavindri really went out of her way to make me feel better. The whole time I could see her not only making other guest happy but all the staff as well. We honestly could use more ppl like her in this industry. Thank you Kavindri, you truley made my day better !!!

Raheem K, Manager at CAVU Kitchen Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I am happy to hear that we were able to end your day on high note. I will make sure I share your comments with Kavindir and the team.

Look forware to seeing you again.

Raheem Kanji

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has a great atmosphere. It really helped me enjoy my time at the hotel. Live music Thursdays and Saturday. The food was good great! The bartender Thomas O'Connor was great company at the bar and mixes some great drinks!