“diner at CAVU”
Review of CAVU Kitchen Bar

CAVU Kitchen Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
CAVU Kitchen Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 1,018 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Seafood, Soups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2018

We had a fantastic dinner. The selection was very nice, the desert was to die for and the service was outstanding. After a very busy day sightseeing all around Vancouver, we were looking for a nice place to wind down and relax yet have a somewhat upscale meal. The atmosphere at CAVU was quiet where we sat and the ambiance was relaxing. Our server, Kavindri was very promt and attentive. Excellent service Kavindri, thank you.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Jmilletjr

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I was having a bad day and went to CAVU for dinner. Kavindri really went out of her way to make me feel better. The whole time I could see her not only making other guest happy but all the staff as well. We honestly could use more ppl like her in this industry. Thank you Kavindri, you truley made my day better !!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Raheem K, Manager at CAVU Kitchen Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I am happy to hear that we were able to end your day on high note. I will make sure I share your comments with Kavindir and the team.

Look forware to seeing you again.

Cheers
Raheem Kanji

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has a great atmosphere. It really helped me enjoy my time at the hotel. Live music Thursdays and Saturday. The food was good great! The bartender Thomas O'Connor was great company at the bar and mixes some great drinks!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Thomas keeps me coming back. He kind, attentive and always keeps me smiling. I highly recommended you spend time with him in the bar, he will have you laughing all night.

Date of visit: July 2018
Raheem K, Manager at CAVU Kitchen Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I will definitely share your comments with Thomas, and we look forward to having you back for some more laughs ...

Cheers!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I took my friend there for her birthday on a Tuesday night. Our server, Emily Liu, made the evening extra special and was so much fun. The food was excellent and the happy hour deals were an added bonus. Looking forward to my next meal.

1  Thank 100RobynJ

Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking the time to share your review.

I will make sure I share your comments with Emily, and will pass on your comment to our Culinary Team.

Look forward to seeing you soon!!

Cheers