“Wonderful Start to any Holiday”
Review of Jetside Bar

Jetside Bar
Ranked #23 of 1,008 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: A contemporary and comfortable lounge, Fairmont Vancouver Airport’s Jetside Bar is a relaxing stopover for airport visitors. Enjoy their wide selection of carefully chosen Okanagan and international wines, craft beer, select spirits and Fairmont's own cocktails while enjoying the floor-to-ceiling views of the runways and mountains. The bar is conveniently located beside Globe@YVR.
Reviewed 3 September 2018

My husband and I love this bar. Every time that we travel we begin our trip with a drink and a bite at the Jetside Bar at the Fairmont YVR. To us this is truly one of the great airport hotel lounges in the world. A special start to any vacation. Large windows overlooking the runways, floor to ceiling fireplaces at either end, and live music all add to the wonderful ambience. The bar food menu has ample choices and the wine and cocktail list are both extensive. We have found the food to be consistently good. An excellent place to relax pre-flight or when staying over between trips.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

A great place to head to after checking in or after a day of meetings. Very comfortable with an extensive bar menu. The appetizers are also very good. Request Joshua as your server...he was the best.

FairmontYVR, Manager at Jetside Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Beverly S,

Thank you for sharing your great comments about your recent visit to Jetside Lounge. I am glad you enjoyed the service and the appetizers. In case you missed it; we have live music 7 days a week from 7pm to 11pm.

I will pass along your comments to Joshua.

We hope to see you back in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Had dinner at the jetside bar. Food was delicious albeit a bit pricey. Service was good and the view was great. Lots of drink choices and they make a great old fashion.

FairmontYVR, Manager at Jetside Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Joel C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent experience in Jetside Lounge.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I went here 2 nights while staying at the Fairmont. John R was the bartender and was friendly. The nachos are huge so get the half order if you are alone. Nice big windows and TVs showing games. Live music every night.

Dear atlagunabeach,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments. I am very happy to hear you had a great time with us in Jetside Lounge!!! I will definitely pass along your comments to John...!

We hope to see you again the next time you are travelling through YVR.

Regards,

Assistant Outlets Ma

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I love this bar !!!
Great staff and nice atmosphere .
Our bartender Juan very attentive and profesional, excelente food,we definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank shakti i

Dear Shakti I,

Thank you for your kind words - I am glad to hear you enjoyed your visit in Jetside. I will pass along your lovely comments to Juan!!!

I hope we see you again in the future.

Kind regards,