“Fantastic food!”

Add it.
Jumbo Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #436 of 948 Restaurants in Richmond
Reviewed 20 February 2017

This small restaurant is located across from the mall. The curb appeal is lacking, but as it was doing a rocking business I thought I would give it a shot. Glad I did! Great quality sushi for a great price. It is that little hole in the wall that you look for. during my meal there was a steady stream of take-away / phone orders. the host seemed to know each of the people. Love the marketing of local sports teams and the deep fried california rolls.
The price, speed and feeling of the place are definitely attractive. Heck - even walking out the curb appeal improved :)
Seriously - if you are want a solid / dependable / non-pretentious sushi joint you would do well with Jumbo sushi.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

I lived in richmond for a year and a half and this restaurant was my firt option almost always. The taste is good, the price is excellent, and the people who work there is very kind :)
I miss this place a lot!

1  Thank Milena A
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Came here since Sakura Sushi was closed. Small restaurant and it is self serve for drinks. Pics on wall display menu items. Food was good, great prices, service was good. I would come here again.

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

Nice prices and nice tasting. Workers seem like hard workers who love there job more than there own family.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Recently went to Dollarmax, a Dollar store across from Richmond Centre and noticed Jumbo sushi beside it and decided to go in as they were advertising some pretty good deals such as 2 rolls for $6.
Whenever my kids go to a Japanese restaurant, they always order a Chicken Teriyaki Don and Edamame Beans. The price was fair and they got more Edameme beans then any other Japanese Restaurant they have been too and the Teriyaki Sauce was awesome.
We ordered the gyoza but to our surprise it was deep fried entirely so we won't be ordering that again but the rolls were average but the price was phenomenal. For the four of us we spent $23 for a bunch of food and had left overs. Good place to get value. Will definitely come back again.