“Nice hotel”

Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed 4 May 2012

I have stayed at this place quite a bit in the last couple months. I have nothing bad at all to say. The rooms are nice, clean and a good size. The hotel is easy walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and the sky train. Every half hour there is a shuttle bus to the airport which is handy. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place.

Room Tip: Higher up on the north or west side.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Josh u

Reviewed 2 May 2012

I travel for business often and notice when a hotel has staff that care and do as much as possible to make your stay a bit better. I stay at Marriott often and have always found that they are consistently better than the rest. The Vancouver airport Marriott is an older property but my room was spotless and the housekeeper did the best job I have seen, I stayed 2 days and can say that the housekeeper seemed to know how to make a guest feel comfortable. Room was tidy and very clean. She took the time to put a towel under my toiletries, bed turned down and spotless in every way. I am in a Delta Hotel tonight (Regina) as no Marriott in this city and they need to Go a long way to get to Marriott standard. Delta off my list!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Brent H
Reviewed 23 April 2012

A party of six, 3 couples, stayed at this hotel after a cruise. Hotel was clean with nice rooms, a good restaurant and a friendly staff. Hotel also had free shuttle service to the airport. Close to shopping and many fine restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Everytime I travel to Vancouver for business regardless of where i have to go in the greater Vancouver area I always stay at the marriot. The checkin counter staff is friendly and courteous, the internet service is fast,. The rooms are fabulous and the amenities are second to none. The restaurant menu is great. Even the street noise is at a minumal and hasn't interupted my sleep. I reccommend anyone wanting a good nights rest to check out the Marriot you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Higher rooms on the south west side have a great view of the mountains and Vancouver in the evenings
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank RichardBish
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I stayed here on my trip to Vancouver in December 2007.

Check-in was efficient and friendly. Rooms were clean and spacious as I have always come to expect from Marriott.

The location is good, close to a shopping mall, so you can pretty much have easy access to anything you need.

The hotel is not too close to the airport, but I had rented a car, so I managed to get there fairly quick.

I got some great sleep here, as the beds were super comfortable.

If in need of accommodation near the Vancouver Airport area in the future, I will definitely try to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Gazpacho16
Yannick s, General Manager at Vancouver Airport Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your great comments for both our associates and hotel and for noticing our spacious and clean rooms. We continue to be well recognized within Marriott Hotels in North America. In regards to our location, we are in the heart of Richmond near all the major shopping and amenities while being close to the airport. We offer free airport shuttles running every half hour between the airport and the hotel. The trip is under 15 minutes. We thank you once again for the great comments and look forward having you as our guest in the future.

Yannick Simovic