New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Harmony Villas
Louisville, Kentucky
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

We had an amazing stay at harmony Villas! My husband and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary in June with this trip. harmony villas is a cozy, elegant place to stay...our room was breathtaking, everything is so clean and immaculate! The staff here are as friendly as it gets with a very personable owner. We were close to many things to do including shopping, restaurants...
We are always looking for the best deal and with everything they offer they are absolutely the best for the money...I visited here with my husband but would absolutely recommend it for families too...and maybe this is silly but I loved the softness of the towels and linens here...Many thanks to the staff and owner for helping to make my anniversary special.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank tlynn6420

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Basel, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

16th to 30th september 2011 at Christos Harmony villas. Just the right place to enjoy a stressless holiday. Wysiwyg: The villa is tastefully decorated, very clean, quite and with all amenities. Those who might miss a swimming pool don't need to worry. Only a short walk away there are several tourist residences with pools "open to all", which we thought was a nice gesture towards tourists. One can pay them back by having a drink at the pool bar!
Laganas beach with SM's, bars, souvenir shops, restaurants is only a 5 min. drive/ 20 min. walk. We'll keep the best souvenir of our Zante's holidays. Christos is one of the most charming and helpful hosts we ever met. We really felt at home and enjoyed his company. M & M

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank m and m
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2011

My name is George; I stayed at Harmony Villas for 1 week at the end of august 2011. I wanted to write this review when I came back, but I got lost in work :) The place is wonderful, very clean, the furniture and everything in the villa is picked with taste, which makes you feel like at home. Also I want to thank the owner Christos, he was the best - telling us were the best places on the island are - so we could enjoy our vacation and make the best out of our 6 days on the island. We had FUN - I really recommend H.V.!

Room Tip: 2 villas - the same
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank GeorgeUI
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2011

I am Peter and I've been to this place at the end of August 2011. I recomand these villas to my parents, relatives and friends as an excelent location to spend holidays. ... the villas are very cute and the owner is a really nice person !

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Peter SAVATEEV S
Bucharest
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2010

We have a great holiday staying there, it's a quiet villa, very clean and with a trendy architecture. Nice rooms with comfortable beds. The owner is very polite and helpful.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
3 Thank Ratzvan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mouzaki
2.0 km away
0.3 km away
Oscar Hotel
Oscar Hotel
#41 of 77 in Laganas

Been to Harmony Villas? Share your experiences!