1,239 results
All reviewshot tubfull kitchenbunk bedsunderground parkingminute drivegas stationfire pitwasher and dryerbow riverliving roomgreat place to stayhome away from homequiet locationfront desk stafflong weekendmain floorlaundry room
Reviewed 22 August 2017

This place was decent. However, the internet connectivity sucked.
The value for money was average. Would I loved if there was a restaurant or grocery store close to this place.
They could not get internet to work properly in the 3 days we were there.

Room Tip: Better internet connectivity required
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Alapakkam M
OpsManager01, Senior GSA at Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Guest
We apologize for the challenges you encountered with the wi fi during your stay. As we speak the issue is being adressed and hope to see those changes farely soon. I am glad you found The Resort a "decent" place to stay as it is our goal to reach the standards we strive for. The location provides a quieter serene atmosphere away from the hustle and bustle of town yet only minutes from there. We would be glad to see you return anytime in the future.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I came here with my in-laws and from the photos and description the two bedroom seemed like it was on opposite ends of the apartment. It was deceiving because it also seemed to be all on one level with my mother-in-law she has a hard time walking and stairs. I gave it 3 stars because it was very clean and the living room and kitchen worked perfect.
I probably wouldn't have booked it I had known there were stairs and the bedrooms are right next to each other on the second floor.

THE WI-FI DOESN'T WORK!!!!! Not even for Facebook or emails! Don't even think of watching a movie on Netflix!

Dear Guest
It is unfortunate we were not made aware of the issue of the stairs at the time of booking or at checkin. Given availability it is important that we can accomodate these surcumstances to make our guests stay most comfortable. We do offer a one bedroom plus den with bunkbeds and bath all on main floor level that sleep six to avoid any issues with stairs. It is our wish that we hope you will return and would be happy to help choose the correct selection from our four room types.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Difficult to rate .....

The apartment ( a double bedroom apartment) was spacious and fully equipped for a family , albeit with "many shades of grey" colours.
So, for one night stay we got an apartment about 80sq M. !! One could live in there forever as it had a washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, toaster, etc.
However, the resort did not have an in-house restaurant or lounge area.
If you are looking for an apartment with no hotel amenities , that's what the Copperstone is .
If you are looking for a hotel or a resort , it is not one.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
OpsManager01, Front Office Manager at Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks very much for your feedback, you are correct, we offer beautiful condo-style living here at the Copperstone. Right in the heart of the Rockies you have a beautiful gourmet kitchen in your spacious suite and you can save a lot by cooking some of your own meals for your family and friends. We offer more of a home away from home.

We hope you got to spend some time in our gorgeous courtyard as that is a wonderful place to unwind after your adventures!
Thanks for staying with us.
Heather
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Why pay Banff prices when you can be 15 minutes away in your own condo! Right off the Highway, well appointed rooms and kitchen- loved the washer dryer but the Hot Tub and outdoor grilling were great!

Room Tip: A king bed for couples would be 100% better- WiFi is awful- but we were not there on business.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OpsManager01, Senior GSA at Copperstone Resort by CLIQUE, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thankyou for all your kind comments concerning your stay at the Copperstone. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed the convenient location and all the resort has to offer!
We hope you will return to enjoy another great stay.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel thru Expedia. When we arrived in our room, we noted that it was ugly, had a view of the Husky station's garbage pile, and had one fewer bed than we thought we booked. Front desk was unhelpful and told us we would have to deal with Expedia.

So we walked back to the front desk, passed back the keys and told them we would not be staying.

Later, after speaking with Expedia, I learned there would be a 1-day minimum charge because we cancelled on the day we arrived, unless the hotel agreed to waive the charge. So the Expedia guy puts me on hold, calls the hotel to see if they will waive the fee, and comes back to tell me that the charge is not only not waived, it's now 2-nights, because WE WALKED INTO AND OUT OF THE ROOM.

Holy cow. Are these guys serious? We didn't unpack, we just walked in, saw the room was not suitable and immediately called the front desk to see what they could do. For that these people think they should receive a 2-night charge? Wow.

I called VISA and they will be reversing all charges. The agent at Visa told me he takes about ten calls a day for hotel charges and he had never heard anything so ridiculous.

To sum up: Don't stay here. Rooms are ugly. Views are ugly. Policies are unreasonable. Staff was not helpful.

I'm not an unreasonable or picky guy. I travel a lot and this is the first negative review I have ever been compelled to write. Hope the owner is reading.

Dear Russ,

We are very sad to read this review and would like to address these issues as soon as is convenient to you, sir. When booking through a 3rd party we have to ask you to contact them, we also think this is unacceptable, but as you booked through Expedia they must address your concerns as we cannot modify or change their guests reservations. We ask all our guests and future guests to call us directly to book at our hotel to avoid such terrible customer service from them, it is not the standard we set. We tried to assist you at the front desk as we were so sorry to realize that you were sold the wrong resort and the wrong room for your needs. Please contact me directly as we would love the opportunity to discuss this further.
Thanks very much,