“quiet and cosy Indian restaurant”

Tiffin Indian Cuisine
Ranked #743 of 3,944 Restaurants in Auckland
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2017

a special lunch time special, almost half the price of the menu. Value for money, Friendly waitress who explained that Tiffin is a lunch box, wide variety.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Whenever I want a treat I order from Tiffin. Delicious sauces, great portion sizes, always served hot and always absolutely delicious! Very highly recommended if you love a classic Indian meal!

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

This is our second visit to Tiffin, the last one being about three years ago. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Food was without fault. Location and decor and staff very good. I highly recommend Tiffin to anyone looking for a great Indian meal in Auckland

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We arrived here by getting lost and hungry looking for a different restaurant, but what a happy accident! This is the best curry I've had in Auckland, and the staff were lovely, helpful and informative. We waited a long time for our food, but had picked a busy night and were told that there would be a delay, and staff apologised for the wait. I'll definitely be coming back here!

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I've been ordering from Tiffin for a few months now and I can honestly say it's the best Indian restaurant I've found in Auckland. Quality cuts of meat, fresh vegetables and delicious flavours. I order hot, but if you like super hot they also give you the option. I usually order delivery through menulog and haven't been disappointed once.