All reviews long flight stayed here new zealand great location harbour
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for work in a studio apartment for 4 nights. Apartment was clean and cosy with everything I needed. Thank you to the staff who accommodated me so quickly after a mix-up with my booking at another hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Very centrally located in walking distance of everything in central Auckland. Extremely good view of the city from 16th floor where we stayed. Although there is a bit of construction going on in the area atm.

Check-in staff extremely helpful in different situations. Apartment has everything you need for a stay in central Auckland including small pool and few fitness machines.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Friendly and helpful Check in staff. Clean apartment. Amazing views! Very well located to be able to reach the viaduct for meals. The apartment had everything we needed and was an excellent price. We will definitely return. Highly recommended

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrubie
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I stayed at the Star Serviced Apartments while in Auckland for work. I stayed for three nights. The apartment I had was clean, modern and had all the things I needed. It was a two bedroom, two bathroom unit. The views were outstanding (see photos) and I found the location to be excellent.

Room tip: High floors will offer the best views obviously.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Stayed here over the weekend while up in Auckland for the All Blacks game. Apartments were in a great central location and we had a neat view of the city. Staff who checked us in were so friendly and helpful. Room was clean and suited what we needed for the weekend. A few things that were not so amazing, the bathroom was so small and there were some interesting smells around. Also you had to wait quite a long time for the lifts. All in all it was good and fit for purpose.

Date of stay: August 2018