See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Pros: the room was great. Empty beach. Beautiful place.

Now the bad things... hotel is in nowhere (we had bike, but it takes 1:20h to get to the Krabi town) you should think ahead of what you will need and they know it, so they overprice local restaurant as you have no other options in 30km radiuss. We met another couple that left the hotel next morning as there is nothing to do here and taxis cost a fortune to get there. We also left after 2 nights...

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gatis I
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

It was intended that we would stay in this hotel for 4 nights, we left after two. Its in the middle of nowhere, literally. We kinda knew the location is not going to be in the city, but still it took us over an hour one way to get to the nearest store or place to eat. The stuff seemed not interested at all and didn't know any places closer. They suggested that we just go around and try to find something... The room was nice although, clean and spacious. The beach they describe is a lonely strech of sand, covered with seashells and some garbage from the sea. Stuff seem not to bother also about cleaness of the pool and territory. Leaves and flowers from the trees kept falling around the pool for 2 days we stayed there and nobody from the stuff even bothered to gather them. On the second night we stayed it was windy and rained all night, the place was disaster after that night, but nobody bothered to start cleaning, staff watched tv- series all morning. Reception closes at 9pm, after that it is problematic to even get a spoon or a fork to eat takeway from the city. The place is completely dead. I mean, anything could happen and its scary to know that you are in the middle of nowhere.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kat Z
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Their room and swimming pool were ok but they are the WORST in other stuff. They mentioned that they provide free tour on Monday, Wednesday and Friday on their website but it's a false advertising. They even removed the info after they told me they used to provide it 2 years ago.

The long beach itself is 7km long but nothing much there. You cant even see long boats there. The hotel prices are a cut-throat. They charge almost doubled for tours and massage compared to prices in town.

There is only one local restaurant within walking distance and the food is just so-so. And you pay double of the price compared to town and only get smaller portions.

Unless you enjoy doing nothing and being ripped off staying in an isolated, dirty beach, don't stay here.

I wish there's a 0 star rating for this.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2016

The Hotel itself and the staff cannot be faulted. It is clean, smart and cheap. The staff are very helpful. However........there is literally nothing in this place. I wanted some quiet after the insanity of Bangkok but one day was enough. It is literally on the beach but it s a dark sand beach, not pretty like the stunning beaches we have all seen in the photos. I was the only guest at breakfast, the only guest at dinner and the only person on the neverending beach for three days.The beach is not cleaned as many are so there is a lot of flotsam and jetsom and there are huge beautiful shells to collect. There were other guests there, it was apparently high season, but they must have had their own transport and left early and come back late. I had to spend a fortune on taxis to get to Krabi for excursions. Its an hours drive. It would have been better, and may have worked out cheaper to get a more expensive hotel in, or at least close to, town, saving on taxis. Also I had to leave so early to get on the boat trips it was before breakfast and there was nowhere for me to get even a coffee in the morning. I had paid for B&B too. No flexibility on this.
I like it quiet but this was too much even for me.
Oh....the wifi is only secure in the reception area. Although you can get a good unsecured connection in the rooms.....usually.
No TV...only DVD available to borrow. They have a huge selection. It s needed!

Room Tip: The hotel is a collection of bungalows. I saw one that faced the beach
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank 5rita6
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is very dirty, bad service, no amenities here, far from everything, beach was very dirty, there is no hot water in the room, and there is a lot of bugs, worms in the room. I can not recommend it. Breakfast was very bad and expensive. And they ask for 2000 baht deposit when the room was paid with a credit card. No laundry service, and nothing to do here.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Albert_delach
hadyao, Front Office Manager at The Beach Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Dear Sir/Madam

I need to know why you said we are very bad service!! Yes we know we are far from everything but on our website it show "The resort is quiet If you like peace and relaxation, we recommend The Beach Boutique Resort" And on 8 Aug 16 the day when you arrive much rain for several days why do not you understand about nature!!!. For bug and worms you you sure it have in the room? For breakfast are you sure you have breakfast at our resort!!! rate of our breakfast start 50THB for coffee and egg 60THB If your are order 1set for breakfast 300THB you will get coffee orange juice and egg ham bacon sausage and you will get seasonal fruit.. Yes when you arrive at our resort we must to request deposit 1000THB/room i thing it not wrong..

You are make a booking on 07 Aug 16 but you cancel booking on 08 Aug 16 the day of you arrive but you come to resort for check in. For laundry service how do you know we don't have it. who you ask ?

For hot water if your room don't have why you not tell staff ? The staff can fix it or staff can move the room for you.

I would like to recommend you before you need to make a booking for hotel please read detail of hotel before you will confirm!!!!