All reviews swimming pool tel aviv garden room quiet area hotel is located rooms are clean salad
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We spent the Passover holiday here.

The service was exceptional. George at the reception runs a smooth ship. He is kind, professional, and does not lose his cool even with all the lines behind the front desk. The amenities for kids are great. The kiddie club is terrific and there are tons of fun activities - blow ups, water sprinklers and slide, and a municipal pool on the premises.

Prices are exorbitant during the holiday season, but otherwise reasonable. The rooms have been refurbished and are nice and spacious. The bathrooms need to be redone - they are adequate but shabby compared to the room itself. The food was exceptional during Passover.

Housekeeping services were very good. Eeyad and his crew were exceptionally responsive to all our requests.

It was a super family vacation. Kids had the best time and the parents were all thrilled too.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank debsi
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Just stayed here for an entire week since I was traveling with 80 teens as a group leader. I found this hotel to be conveniently located between Jerusalem & Tel Aviv (a bit closer to Jerusalem.) The staff was very nice and accommodating.

It's in the process of a remodel/updating the rooms and meeting space. I stayed in a newer room and found it to be very comfortable.

The food was excellent and plentiful! So many choices and very tasty!

The sun sets behind the Judean mountains from the courtyard are breath taking.

I would definitely return!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I spent two and a half days and 2 nights at this hotel at the end of 2016 and I was very pleased with the accomodations. I had my a room to myself, which was very spacious and comfortably furnished. The bath was also very conveniant and functional. I also had a view of the grounds and beyond, which was lovely. The location is good for those who are looking for a quiet place yet close to Jerusalem and easy to get there from hotel. The service was very good and I liked the meals in the dining room. At night if you stay in there's not much to do. The hotel also has a gym and an indoor pool.

Room Tip: I think staying in a room facing the front is the best but all rooms seem to be quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank JudyK1305
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Grounds were lovely, the food was amazing and the room was clean. We spent some good quality time together and really enjoyed our shabbat stay there! Highly recommend this to couples who want a quick getaway for Shabbat!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2016

The hotel grounds are very nice. The food was average. The room was clean and airy, we had the garden one.
What stood up was the attitude of the staff, they all were very welcoming and warm, especially a guy, I think his name was Saed, that worked at the children's club.
It's also a good place for traveling the area (a car is necessary).

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family