The Fincourt
Loughcrew Megalithic Hostel(Oldcastle)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$56
  • Restaurant
Rockfield B&B(Oldcastle)(Great Value!)
US$81
Ross Castle B&B(Oldcastle)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$110
US$136
US$115
Official Site
All reviewson arrivalbank holidayroom was cleanirish hospitalitychecking intea coffeeplace to staynext morningclonabreany housejackiesurfedirelandguinnesstaxitidywedding
Reviewed 11 December 2012

The Fincourt earns its #1 rating on Tripadvisor. Our room was clean and comfortable, Jackie was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was tops. The Fincourt is conveniently located in the village, close to restaurants, pubs, and stores.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike E
Reviewed 25 November 2012

We got a warm welcome on a winters evening.The room was 4 star quality as was the breakfast complete with blazing log fire and proprietress Jackies wealth of local info.Really can't recommend this Hotel enough Oh that all our hostelieries were like this.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I spent a fantastic night in The Fincourt, we laughed and danced the night away.
We arrived to a lovely warm welome and Tea and sandwiches, perfect to set us up for our day at Causey Farm.
The rooms were spotless and comfortable, we had a lovely evening in the restaurant where the food and service were beyond fault.
Jackie and all the staff at The Fincourt provide the traditional Irish hospitality that Ireland was once famous for.
I had a really enjoyable girlie night but my husband and I plan to visit during the summer with our young family and include a visit to Causey farm with the children.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Went to this hotel on a hen night, we arrived to a wonderful welcome, and soup and sandwiches tea and coffee, or anything we wanted they did all the work for us. A bus was supplied to take us to Causey Farm for some fun, then back to the hotel to get ready for the night,plenty of hot water, the rooms are very clean and so comfortable. We had our meal in the hotel and it was amazing, we had a lovely night with a dj laid on by the hotel, some of us had to leave early the next morning there was no problem when we asked for breakfast at 8.30am and a lovely fire lighting for us, the breakfast kept me going for the day. Jackie and her staff are fantastic, never met staff like them. I will be back, Thanks Jackie and all your staff.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I stayed here for a hen and I have to say I never felt more welcome than I did here. The owner Jackie couldnt do enough for us we got more than value for money. I would recommend the Fincourt Hotel to anyone

1  Thank grace f