“Great calamari”

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This restaurant is not expensive, is on the water so you can enjoy the boat and walker views, and has great calamari dish. We will return again.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited here and we weren't disappointed. We went on a Tuesday and waited around 30 minutes for a table but I can assure its worth the wait.

We had calamari and chips and cuttlefish ink Risotto and ran cake. You will struggle to find seafood as cheap as here but with such good quality!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

They have the best Sea food in Rab with a good price. I really reccomend. Staff is nice and fast. We pay with card

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and me had grilled shrimps and they were great. Place is a bit crowded but food is good and stuff are pleasant.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We are in this restaurant for dinner. We ordered fried anchovies served with a delicious salad of potatoes and onions and calamari served with fried potatoes. Portions were abundant and well cooked. The meals were exquisite and the the price good. Relation quality/ price good. I recommend this place!